AK Rifles banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believe that Albania received them, at least AK-47s, any other countries?

·
Registered
738 Posts
Actually most like not every communist country where soviets had their influence like Vietnam and others.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Which part you don't understand?

I say that there was always military and "economic" help/cooperation in every country where soviets had their influance.

If they sold someone a technology in makeing guns on licence usually the first tools and machinery came with guns and gun parts.

They have also gave or sold guns into other countries.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Albania by and large only had Chinese rifles and their own domestic production, which was a copy of the Chinese pattern of course.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Albania by and large only had Chinese rifles and their own domestic production, which was a copy of the Chinese pattern of course.
Before Hoxha was in bed with Mao and the ChiComs Albania was part of the Warsaw Pact, so they probably received ComBloc hardware.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Some of the countries supported by China imho actually were supported by soviets, especially at the beggining or from the orders from moscow.

Cuba is another example of the country supported by soviets with a lot of military equipment.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Some of the countries supported by China imho actually were supported by soviets, especially at the beggining or from the orders from moscow.

Cuba is another example of the country supported by soviets with a lot of military equipment.
Thanks, but I was wondering about Eastern European nations other than the USSR.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts