AK Rifles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a new Dick's opening here today. I've never been in one of their stores, and just wonder if they have decent ammo deals?

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have heard that some sell Wolf ammo, although I have not been able to confirm this or find one that does.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Damn... I was just in Appleton yesterday and I forgot to go to Dick's. I kind of stopped going in there because they refuse to sell handguns. But they do occasionally have some awesome deals on rifles and shotguns so maybe I shouldn't hold a grudge.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I went into the new store yesterday. Lots of shooting stuff, but no fantastic deals on ammo. They have Rem UMC 9mm on sale for $5.98 (reg $8.99). OK, but not great. They also do appear to have a nice selection of hunting rifles and shotguns.

·
Registered
68 Posts
They just had a sale on this weekend for 7.62x39 hp for 2.49 a box. Not a great deal but they did have about 500 rds in stock when I was at mine.

I also noted a deal they had on Port linked .308 in 200 rd can for $39. Not a bad deal.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sajer said:
They just had a sale on this weekend for 7.62x39 hp for 2.49 a box. Not a great deal but they did have about 500 rds in stock when I was at mine.

I also noted a deal they had on Port linked .308 in 200 rd can for $39. Not a bad deal.
$2.49 a box ($124.50/1k) is not bad at all for a current price on Wolf, especially by the box. Quite a few places are gouging Wolf at $4 a box or more.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts