AK Rifles banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here something for the anti-gunners to smile about..... :sad: Can't wait to hear the story behind this one.... :lol:

·
Registered
91 Posts
What will the media be asking Cheney , hmmmm let me see , oh yea Sht. like , "have you changed your views on American gunownership & 2ND. Amd. after nearly murdering someone ?" ----- it will be fun to watch his reply !!!

Cheney & Chuck Norris -------- BADAZZZ TO THE BONE !!!!!

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
cheney

Reminds me of the first time I took my daughter quail hunting...
Mr. bojangles pointed, Johnny reb backed him up.. I walked up to the spot, waited for my daughter there, Looked at my daughter and said" turn the safety off, These birds are gonna go everywhere so make a mental note of where everyone is at!!! Now before I kick them up Please,
Don't shoot Me , Your Grandfather, Bo, or Johnny Not necessarily in that order... "
I kicked up the birds They went to our 12 "straight away" for about 20 feet then as a unit took a right, As soon as they turned back the guns went silent... Not a feather dropped :eek: BUT, no one was picking birdshot out of their teeth either. In the silence after the shot the only reply was. Maan that was fun they don't fly straight like clays :twisted:
Lesson here is ALWAYS know where everyone in your party is keep the shooters on your 3 or your 9 all non shooters behind that.
Your muzzle does not sweep past 10 or 2!!!
The only ones in real danger are the dogs, They tend to chase the birds
So don't make the shot if the dog is directly under the birds till they get some elevation(I watched Bo catch one in flight) :grin:
If you guys have never done this Try it sometime its great time spent with the family!!!

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
I'll bet Dick carries an AK from now on,you get a cleaner kill with an AK. :grin:

ETA,if Dick decides to run for President and uses the slogan,"I Shot a Lawyer" he'll have my vote!

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Templar said:
Too bad he couldn't drag Teddy boy along.........
That's the reason they did'nt take Teddy along....He'd have to be dragged.. :shotz:

·
Super Moderator
9,412 Posts
That's going to definitely leave a mark.......

·
Registered
368 Posts
Nothing like a bunch of old guys shooting each other on the hunt. He probably pissed Cheney off so Cheny shot his ass LOL :twisted:

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
OldTroop said:
Nothing like a bunch of old guys shooting each other on the hunt. He probably pissed Cheney off so Cheny shot his ass LOL :twisted:
I saw this happen once,four Guys got together for a Dove hunt and two of the Guys did'nt like each other.Everyone was spaced out on the perimeter of a field,about two hours into it the birds started flying and the shooting started.After the birds stopped flying,myself and one of the other Guys kept hearing firing from the other end of the field.We moved up to see what was happening and then figured it out.The two Guys who did'nt like each other were peppering each others positions,we let them run out of ammo before we broke it up. :grin:

·
Registered
368 Posts
JOHNO said:
OldTroop said:
I saw this happen once,four Guys got together for a Dove hunt and two of the Guys did'nt like each other.Everyone was spaced out on the perimeter of a field,about two hours into it the birds started flying and the shooting started.After the birds stopped flying,myself and one of the other Guys kept hearing firing from the other end of the field.We moved up to see what was happening and then figured it out.The two Guys who did'nt like each other were peppering each others positions,we let them run out of ammo before we broke it up. :grin:

:lol:

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
JOHNO said:
OldTroop said:
Maan I've been peppered before(from a distance) topped a hill and another hunter was shooting up the hill at a covey peppered me and my dad, no one was hurt so we waved at the guy and flanked right.... Neither of the parties involved knew the other was there till it was too late... Stuff happens :neutral:

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
The guy walked behind him and didn't let them know his new position, then some birds flew out and Cheney followed them and lead them, shot, and the guy was just there about 30yds away.....both at fault

28 guage even

·
Registered
368 Posts
Yeah Ive been peppered before...worst was me and 3 guys sitting on creek bank catfishing, there was bridgee just out of sight because of a bunch of bushs, well this dumb shit stops on the bridge and fires a pistol right down at us...slapping across the water...man we all yelled at the guy and we heard him take off but never saw him.....idiots lucky he didnt kill one of us.

·
Registered
791 Posts
JOHNO said:
OldTroop said:
Sounds like a goose hunt I went on with a buddy of mine and his brother. They got into an arguement about who shot a particular goose.....Brother won, but for the rest of the morning my buddy would lob a few pellets to his brothers spot when things got slow.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I've also had the peppering from a distance. Nothing that would break the skin though. I have had shot whiz over my head from close range, which caused me to issue a bit of a terse warning. I always wear eye protection while hunting now.

·
Registered
5,054 Posts
You'll have that....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts