·
Registered
964 Posts
What about 22mm trunnions?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
964 Posts
If I had one I would send it to you. I will be following incase someone sends you one, I'll grab one if you make a batch.
If someone can send me one to model off I'll make a batch up.

So there's no decent combloc 4.5mm or 5.5mm side folder trunnion available... Any chance of a 4.5mm rear trunnion block?
What about making these 5.5 MM and then providing an adapter pin to 4.5 MM if needed?

·
Registered
297 Posts
The 5.5mm is the newer Russian AK100 series the 4.5 is older Afghan war era Russian and current Bulgarian production. They fold at slightly different angles but I would be fine with a 5.5mm K var sells an adapter to allow the 5.5 to use 4.5 stocks. There's just no good options for trunnion now, you're stuck with commercial stuff from several sources I dont trust.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Probably the same trunnion.

There is also a little latch piece that hooks into the side of the butt plate for the rifle. The KP9 doesn't have the latch.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Current sources for 4.5 MM trunnions:

Bulgarian commercial as sold by sovietstocks.com and a few other places

Taiwan made available from AK-builder

Carolina Shooters Supply has a 4.5 also. Not sure if it is something they've had made or if it is one of the ones listed above.

Palmetto State. They have a 4.5 that appears to be cast? Not sure how they're making it.

CRH aka Circle 10. These have been out of stock for awhile. Maybe out of production?

No current sources for 5.5 that I've found other than Russian surplus or Bulgarian commercial. But I haven't really looked too awfully hard.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Another thing that comes to mind might be an AK-12 thread adapter that's threaded 5/8-24 or 1/2-28.

141 - 160 of 192 Posts