AK Rifles banner
101 - 120 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
What would a sleeve like that look like? With a shoulder so it won't slip in too far?

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Don't forget that the rivet configuration is different for a Chinese front trunnion.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 ·
Don't forget that the rivet configuration is different for a Chinese front trunnion.
Oh crap, LOL anyone got drawings.

next question does it matter?

3rd question some of the ones I saw had screw in barrels but was that just milled trunnions?

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
You could always have a custom markings option. If you mark them, I would suggest placing the marks on the front lower part of the face of the trunnion. That way, the lower handguard would have to be removed to see the 922r or US markings.

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Please don't put the markings where they can be seen from the outside of an assembled gun.

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
BTW, there's no requirement that US parts have to be marked US. Your company logo in a hidden space would suffice to promote your product and indicate that it's US made.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #116 ·
I put half of what I have in production for sale, I dont have finished products yet and I am not sure how long it will be before I can ship it.

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
I’m looking forward to getting an AK74 front trunnion for my kit that’s missing one.

101 - 120 of 122 Posts