AK Rifles banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Man,I'd find another FFL or get an address in Pennsylvania!

·
Registered
488 Posts
Knowing I'm nearing the club...

Old dealer gun farts can be a major PITA.

Find yourself a new dealer that has retained more brain cells before this old turd jams himself & you up.

Lollygagger :neutral:

·
Registered
368 Posts
If my FFL guy called the BATF on a gun I had shipped to him that would be the last time. Thats what I call being a little to close to the man. Id rather pay more than put up with some idiot gun dealer who dont know shit so he calls the law on you....BULLSHIT.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
I am fortunate. One of my good friens at work (military) has an FFL. I don't pay any transfer fees and I get all of my guns at cost! :mrgreen:

·
Super Moderator
9,409 Posts
Sounds like the FFL dealer needs a good ol' fashioned beatdown! :beatdown:

·
Registered
368 Posts
As long as your sure its legal dont worry about it.....hopefully they will see the old guy is a little senile.

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Dude, you need to get the F**k out if New York state.

College or not, home or not.

Pack your shit up, get in your car and drive your
ass to a gun friendly state....... PRONTO!!

If i ever have to move to another state, the first thing i would look at are
the firearm laws of that state.

If they don't suit my needs, i'm not going there.

KyAKGuy

·
Registered
23 Posts
Dieter,

Do you have guns in your dorm?!! When I was in school they would have drawn and quartered and kicked me out of school if I had guns in the dorm. Of course, I never had a gun in the dorm. In fact, i've never even owned any guns, and have no plans to in the future.

·
Registered
698 Posts
AMD63 said:
Dieter,

Do you have guns in your dorm?!! When I was in school they would have drawn and quartered and kicked me out of school if I had guns in the dorm. Of course, I never had a gun in the dorm. In fact, i've never even owned any guns, and have no plans to in the future.
" In places where weapons are not allowed, are the best places to have
a weapon."

Conan the Barbarian

1 - 20 of 20 Posts