AK Rifles banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,256 Posts
Dumbasses. I wish I ran across that stockpile of drums everyone seems to have lately. You dont have a friend in a surrounding state that they can be shipped to do you? Then go pick them up. Worst case look for an individual it will probably turn out cheaper.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Get the heck out of there!

I hope you can eventually move somewhere that's gun-friendly!

Bud

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
deiter- try calling collector rifle & ammo....they're in hopewell junction ny...think he has chinese drums for 125...give em a call
845-227-4100

·
Registered
551 Posts
I hope this doesn't turn into an AIMsurplus bashing thread. For how much I feel for your situation in NY, I'd give AIM the benefit of the doubt. They're probably one of the best surplus suppliers out there for C&R freaks like me, and I've done a lot of business with them, and they've always been top-notch. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Matt, you really don't need a drum. If you want to run one,bring the ammo to my place. Nice to see other locals(crazychris)on the new board.
Looking foward to a small (10-15) people get together this spring at my place. Maybe do some bead blasting and top coating as well.
Hell it might be a build party if I get my shit together.

MRI

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
they also have wolf in stock...114.99 for 1000 of 7.62

tom- thanx for the invite...me and emily would be glad to attend...just lmk the detail so we can get a baby sitter...if it turns to a bbuild weekend, i'm gonna need to buy a couple kits(em wants her own ak)

·
Registered
52 Posts
MRIman said:
Matt, you really don't need a drum. If you want to run one,bring the ammo to my place.
Everyone needs a drum! I melted the cheap plastic handguards on my Maadi back in the day when I ran a drum as fast as I could pull the trigger. That thing was smokin! Damn that was fun :twisted:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts