AK Rifles banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
A little elbow grease and it would be a great gun.For $75 bucks I may have to get one..

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Post a link,I can always use spare parts!

·
Registered
100 Posts
I think they will clean up just fine. I seen them listed on Gunsnet LLC. I don't know why you guys wouldnt just pay another $5-10 and get a better kit though. He has some amazing kits if you get the excellent, or unissued ones.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Wolverine said:
I think they will clean up just fine. I seen them listed on Gunsnet LLC. I don't know why you guys wouldnt just pay another $5-10 and get a better kit though. He has some amazing kits if you get the excellent, or unissued ones.
Because, some of us are just friggin' cheap. :wink:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Ya I get what you mean. I had to give it some serious thought before I went with the more expensive grades on the kits I ordered. So I guess that qualify's me as cheap too! :eek:

·
Registered
100 Posts
I haven't seen one bad thing about him. He has great looking kits. If it wasn't for not having money I would order about 10 of his New Kits to build in about 5-10 years down the road.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Frostbite said:
Where are you guys seeing the $75 rusted kits? On both AK Files and Gunsnet, he is listing them at $85.
Look again, he's got rusted @ 85 and REALLY rusted for the 75.
Don't know why they wouldn't clean up, but the least expensive is sure to have pitting even after blasting- for the extra 14 the VG kits at 89 are really nice, last one I got was nearly new. Anything from Bocefus is a good deal, and he gets it out fast- He's also got a great deal going on Tapco G2s if bought w/ kits- so low he can't advertise :smile:

·
Registered
497 Posts
Anyone got a link to Bocefus's advertisements? Got a project that I'd hate to trash a decent Romy kit on.

Would be appreciated,

wganz

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I don't believe he has the rusty kits anymore. This threas is about a year and a half old. You can find Bocefus in the Marketplace on the AK Files.

·
Registered
210 Posts
We'll call this the lazarus post. As it has really come back from the dead... :lol:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Parts is parts

:smile: If the parts are only surface rust then they are worht it to put away for spares when needed. Of course clean up and oil before storage. I had a friend break a hammer spring and he ended up spending almost $35.00 to get a spring (he ordered a trigger set with the spring)this was back when you could not find kits or parts at all.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts