AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
You used to be able to get 20 Enfield stripper clips for $10 on SportsmansGuide but they seem to be sold out now.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Ya done real good on the orange Soviet bakelites, they go for $25-$30 when you can find them for sale.

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
This was your "First" Gun Show!It was a turning point in my life when I discovered Gun Shows,congrats Dieter! :beer:

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Okay, if you have all of this while in college, I can't imagine how freakishly cool your collection will be when you are out and making real money!

·
Registered
621 Posts
We went to the show today.....But no good deals.... same ole same ole. Some guy almost jumped out of his pants cause I almost flashed him with an AMD I was looking at, 90000000 Guns in the place pointing in every direction and Here I pick one up to look at it and he acted like I was at the range flashing everyone with a loaded weapon. Bad thing was It wasnt even remotely pointed at him.....I guess cause I am short and look young I shouldnt be playin with the guns.....

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Only thing I found and bought today was a 800 round spam can of 7.62x39 Chinese!

Higher than when it first came in, but for $100 I bought it anyway. Beats being out of ammo.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts