AK Rifles banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
I blame it on the availability of ammo cans and a high pressure front with a chance of flurries...................
Yup, same ol' B.S. You know that in America it cannot possibly be the criminal's fault when you have society, unemployment and firearms to blame. If the dude with the TEC 9 had a job at Walmart, none of this would've happened. Don't believe me? Ask Hilary.

·
Registered
715 Posts
I believe that they already have banned "Evil-Looking-Rambo-knives".....

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Sadly it's not that surprising. After all, we're talking about a country that, after someone placed a bomb in a trash can, got rid of all public trash receptacles... and now London is one of the filthiest places I've visited... Morons.

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
The TEC 9 has about the same rep as the AK in the eyes of the anti's,the earlier TEC 9s were really easy to convert to auto and were one of the weapons of choice for GangBangers in drive by shootings.

·
Registered
6,256 Posts
Yeah it was the guns fault. While the UZI held the wheel the TEC-9 mowed down innocent people and the AK47 was flashing gang signs.

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
StreetTrends said:
Yeah it was the guns fault. While the UZI held the wheel the TEC-9 mowed down innocent people and the AK47 was flashing gang signs.
Yeah,I know..............there is no telling how many lives have been saved since I bought a gun safe,now my AKs can't sneak out and hurt anyone..................I knew I had to do something when I caught one of them sneaking back in with with a ball cap on sideways.

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
He is retarded. There is nothing "sensable" about controlling our freedom. I bet the gang member was a felon anyway, the gun was illegal to begin with.

The Tec-9 is a POS, and VERY FEW of them are easy to convert to FA, only the early open bolt models are. 99% are closed bolt models and not easy to convert.

Keep us updated, hopefully the attempts will fail. And if Ohio DOES ban so-called "assault weapons"... it will RUIN a 102 year traddition of civilian shooting at Camp Perry! No more 20 or 30 round mags... how the fuck can you compete with an M-1A or M-14 and a FIVE round mag? Or hell, 10 for that matter? YOU CAN'T! And what about the rattle battle? GAH!

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
well i have one and i can tell you it is nothing more that a toy,....the accuracy is pathetic on the short barrel versions and not much better on the one i have,..after about 100rds. it likes to start jaming

i dont thing they should ban the guns,.. i think they shoud come down on the criminals that use them,..say 15-20yrs just for commiting a crime with any type of weapon,...35-50yrs if anyone gets hurt durring the crime,..and straight to the big chair if anyone gets killed.

if they really want to cut down on crime,. they need a serious "no fucking around" way to deal with them,.and the LEO's should have some protection from lawsuits when they plug some fellon with a firearm

i hope they hang both of those fuckers

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
StreetTrends said:
thanks for my new sig line. :grin:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts