AK Rifles banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Re: to buy or to pass

Dieter122 said:
what value would you place on a used Vector AK with black poly furn and in ban configuration?
Shit. he wants under $400? I'd probably pay at least $400 for it just because it is a Vector.

Anything you pay under $400 would be a good deal.

·
Registered
330 Posts
$375 is a good price on a "ban configuration" AK. I think any other AK without the threaded barrel and bayonet lug will be more money.

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
Buy. You can de-ban the muzzle if the brake is pinned or spotwelded on. The bayo lug can be fixed with a different gas block if you desire. Even if you don't want the gun you can buy and then sell at a higher price for more funding for the kit.

·
Premium Member
4,285 Posts
Just think of it like this, during the ban they were fetching 700+ for any under folder. $375 bucks is a deal, you can never have too many AK's. Buy it back and build your kits and have both.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Dieter122 said:
I sold it for $420, he wants $375. I would like a 7.62 AK, but I keep telling myself I will be building one for less.

I havnt seen Vectors for less than $420+ online...so im guessing I really cant loose money on this if down the road I was to sell it....but remember its a ban version, so the slant brake is perm...and the lug is off
Assuming your still in NY buy it and then sell it when/if you move for a profit

·
Registered
23 Posts
how about you can never have too many AKs

·
Registered
714 Posts
Sorry I thought I saw underfolder somewhere, or maybe I just have underfolder on the brain. Either way you have your AK back now. Good deal.

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
no underfolders in ny...freakin politians!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts