AK Rifles banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Dieter122 said:
LightSpeed said:
I loved paintball. Showed you how easey it is to get wacked.
and paintballs only go 280-320fps normally....imagine 1600 or so fps from a rifle.....

man i gotta play again, its so much fun :twisted: , just more expensive than REAL guns, go figure :sad:
My Auto-Cocker with electric hopper 625.00

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
I have a 98 too, the ownage ones from before the company was sold...

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
A few years ago the Tippman company was bought out or something, since then the guns have SUPPOSEDLY gone down in quality. I do not know for sure.

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
Dieter122 said:
Q-gunner2 said:
A few years ago the Tippman company was bought out or something, since then the guns have SUPPOSEDLY gone down in quality. I do not know for sure.
Tippmann 98s are built like AKs...they are truely the AK of the paintball world...mine has yet to fail me. only 98s that failed have been rentals, but they get beat to shit. i once stripped a 98 down in the middle of a game behind a 2ft high bunker, i about soiled myself with the rain of paintballs coming over the berm. :mrgreen:

o i love paintball :hail:
The 98 does rule... they run in ANY condition, even when it is too cold for other guns to work.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Cool pic. I like the transition effect.

I only played paintball once. I don't remember how many kills I got but never got shot the whole day. Most were first time paintballers like myself. It was in the woods. I remember one guy trying to be sneaky lowcrawling to flank my friends to my rear. I waited until he got right close to them only to light him up. He was pissed all that work for a kill only to be killed himself.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts