AK Rifles banner

DELETED

2K views 25 replies 13 participants last post by  Guest 
G
#1 ·
another pic of my wall

DELETED

#11 ·
The wall is stunning - and those are fine arms. Please don't take the following the wrong way - I want you to KEEP those guns...

Dieter122 - that display is right in front of a window. I really hope you live in a VERY nice town - otherwise, you could be a really tempting target for a robbery. I know - guns in a safe are just so unattractive - you can't enjoy them as much. But friend? You really need a safe. That way, those wonderful rifles will be there when you want them....

#16 ·
Trotsky said:
The wall is stunning - and those are fine arms. Please don't take the following the wrong way - I want you to KEEP those guns...

Dieter122 - that display is right in front of a window. I really hope you live in a VERY nice town - otherwise, you could be a really tempting target for a robbery. I know - guns in a safe are just so unattractive - you can't enjoy them as much. But friend? You really need a safe. That way, those wonderful rifles will be there when you want them....
+1 ... You need a safe. About two years ago I realized I needed a safe bad. When you leave for work and worry. When you go on vacation and you need to pack up 10+ gun cases of stuff and drag them to a friends house. I had to sell a pristine West Hurley Thompson manufactured in the early 80's and a custom FAL w/ Ironwood furniture. I cringe to this day, but deep down I KNOW it was the right decision.

Just my humble two cents.

#22 ·
Jicky said:
Impressive.... But like Travis said, I couldn't leave my house without my safe....May not keep the hardcore criminal out but will sure keep the amateur's out.....
Honestly, it's the amateur that scares me. If the pro can get my 1000 pound safe out of my rec room w/ out creating suspicion with my nosey neighbors he honestly deserves them. :lol:

#24 ·
Dieter122 said:
Q-gunner2 said:
"All in all it was just a, nother pic of his wall"

Dun... dun... dunn dunn dunn...
im confused?

I will find a more secure way to store them, but right now a safe isnt really possible.
It's a Ponk Floyd song that was copied by Korn called "Another brick in the wall".

I made a stupid parody of it, guessing someone would recognize it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.