AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
I like it, nice touch with the loaded mags.

What's in the poster above/behind your helmets?

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
:shock: I love it!

·
Registered
165 Posts
It's a wonderful display , please tell me you have a VERY secure location with hard locks and a alarm system?

You need to protect all that hardware ( seriously)

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
The wall is stunning - and those are fine arms. Please don't take the following the wrong way - I want you to KEEP those guns...

Dieter122 - that display is right in front of a window. I really hope you live in a VERY nice town - otherwise, you could be a really tempting target for a robbery. I know - guns in a safe are just so unattractive - you can't enjoy them as much. But friend? You really need a safe. That way, those wonderful rifles will be there when you want them....

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
The wall

Dieter, I can see 1 thing is missing to make this true gun Pron :grin:
You need a poster of miss RSA!!!
I think We all need an autographed poster of miss RSA... An AKFORUM exclusive!!!
Anyone else..

·
Registered
169 Posts
What else do you have thats not in frame? I see some AK parts and what looks like a Mauser off to the side. Nice collection btw.. I'm kinda jealous of all those mags :mrgreen:

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
Trotsky said:
The wall is stunning - and those are fine arms. Please don't take the following the wrong way - I want you to KEEP those guns...

Dieter122 - that display is right in front of a window. I really hope you live in a VERY nice town - otherwise, you could be a really tempting target for a robbery. I know - guns in a safe are just so unattractive - you can't enjoy them as much. But friend? You really need a safe. That way, those wonderful rifles will be there when you want them....
+1 ... You need a safe. About two years ago I realized I needed a safe bad. When you leave for work and worry. When you go on vacation and you need to pack up 10+ gun cases of stuff and drag them to a friends house. I had to sell a pristine West Hurley Thompson manufactured in the early 80's and a custom FAL w/ Ironwood furniture. I cringe to this day, but deep down I KNOW it was the right decision.

Just my humble two cents.

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
All in all it was just a, nother pic of his wall"

Dun... dun... dunn dunn dunn...

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Re: The wall

speedfreak955 said:
Dieter, I can see 1 thing is missing to make this true gun Pron :grin:
You need a poster of miss RSA!!!
I think We all need an autographed poster of miss RSA... An AKFORUM exclusive!!!
Anyone else..
I 2+ that !!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts