AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
156 Posts
Ruger 10/22 and Rem870 and when you're 21 choose at least one sidearm.

Cover your bases before you play ball.

Other than that it looks good.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
289 Posts
2 that I would add to your list would be 1903A3 springfield and the M1 garand, both available for now from government storage.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,478 Posts
Dieter122 said:
Kalahnikid said:
Ruger 10/22 and Rem870 and when you're 21 choose at least one sidearm.

Cover your bases before you play ball.

Other than that it looks good.
I owned a 10/22 before, its what I started with...and to me its BORING, it never got shot once I went to centerfire rifles. Believe me, my bases are covered :roll:


1903 POSSIBLY, but I dread having to buy 30-06 ammo..plus I cant do the CMP route , its just not possible for me.

M1 Garand, im not interested in either.

Rem870, possibly, but I was thinking of a HK shotgun?
DEITTER,

Shoot the M1 garand before you say you're not interested. I've had two buddies say the same thing. They're converts now. :wink: I guess the reason I bring it up is: 1) Garands will never be cheaper than they are right now. 2) The supply of quality Garands is diminishing daily.

Just my two cents.

P.S. You won't always be in college either. So, whether you pay $100 for a case or 7.62 or $190 for a case of .30.06 - some day they'll just blur together and it won't matter. What will matter is how you sneak them past your wife - not the money portion of it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,797 Posts
Here's mine.

1) Right Side plate and rivit set to complete the 1919 kit i have.

2) M1 Garand. Either CMP or good condition Used.

3) SBR Krinknov.

4) New, Larger gun safe to put it all in.

KyAKGuy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,132 Posts
To buy:

AK-103 w/ side rail and pk-as or SAM-7 A1R w/ pk-as and WASR stock
PSL - 7.62x54r with weaver/picatinny mount 8x POSP
V-51 (SBR .308) w/ collapsable stock
PTR-91
CZ-97
Glock 26 for CCW - local trade pending
Scope mount for my K-31
Lots of ammo eventually. I keep buying new guns and can't afford to feed them. :goof:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
181 Posts
My wish list for 2006 is:

PTR-91
Garand
XD45ACP
1911
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
551 Posts
TravisAasen said:
DEITTER,

Shoot the M1 garand before you say you're not interested. I've had two buddies say the same thing. They're converts now. :wink: I guess the reason I bring it up is: 1) Garands will never be cheaper than they are right now. 2) The supply of quality Garands is diminishing daily.
Travis is right on. :twisted:

Everytime I'd have $600-$900 available, it would always go towards another AR or AK. My Dad convinced me we needed to find an M1. I had no other reason to other than he told me to find one. So I found one on the EE, and now it's our favorite gun. :mrgreen:

30.06 isn't that hard to find. Hell they still sell the surplus korean already on Garand clips if you just want some cheap blasting ammo. They're amazing weapons, shoot one and you'll see what we're talking about.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,285 Posts
To buy:

Swedish K SMG

9mm suppressor for the CZ75

Arsenal M7SFC

To finish:

Build my krink kit

Build my Tantal kit

Build my RPK kit

Finish my AK pistol

Build my AK74 kit
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
330 Posts
I'm with Dieter on the Garand issue. I shot one before and it's a great rifle but doesn't appeal to me.

For '06 I'm looking for that AKM.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,537 Posts
Accountant30339 said:
To Buy:
1. Barrett 99
2. RDIAS or RR......maybe a subgun


Other than that, everything else is covered. :smile:
Now, here' a man who thinks like I do!!! No collection is complete without at least one machinegun.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
156 Posts
Dieter122 said:
Kalahnikid said:
Ruger 10/22 and Rem870 and when you're 21 choose at least one sidearm.

Cover your bases before you play ball.

Other than that it looks good.
I owned a 10/22 before, its what I started with...and to me its BORING, it never got shot once I went to centerfire rifles. Believe me, my bases are covered :roll:
Right on, hope I didnt come off like an ass. I just think every house should have a .22 and a 12G just like every house should have flour or sugar. :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
156 Posts
At least you have taste, the best this ******* could reccomend you was ruger and Remington, and you're throwing around terms like Nova. :goof: :lol:
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Top