AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Almost nothing is unique in AK world...some items are just very very rare....

I'm proud to say I have started to collect some nice little things. Among them a Tula 7,62 bakelite mag, AK74 laminate HG's, Soviet AKM laminate pistolgrip, Soviet AKM bakelite grip, AKM/AK74 Soviet dropbag and an old PSO scopecover.

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
My shooter no-ban SA M7 Carbine (Bulgarian) wears what I think is a Yugo slant brake.

The brake fit just right for me to be able to do a little hand-fitting and have it screw down TIGHT against the front sight base. After a few hundred rounds, it developed a little play but nowhere near as bad as an "off the shelf" slant brake would have.

·
Registered
824 Posts
An authentic "drop case" made by the Romanians for their side folding AK's. I've only seen one (bought it), and haven't seen 'em since. Haven't seen anybody post a picture of one, either!

-GreatWarAZ

·
Registered
181 Posts
That grip is absolutely beautiful Muttley. I used to have one like that, but I gave it to my brother. Now I want it back.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
5thShock said:
h8mtv: I like it, good photo too. What exactly would it be?
It is a FH Mr Saylors of Saylors Machine made for me. It is in the wrong thread so I have another on the way. Now I have to buy another Ak for this FH. Oh darn.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
for me it would have to be the scope for my AMP 69 grenade launching rifle

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
GreatWarAZ said:
An authentic "drop case" made by the Romanians for their side folding AK's. I've only seen one (bought it), and haven't seen 'em since. Haven't seen anybody post a picture of one, either!

-GreatWarAZ
Im still looking for mine. :sad:

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
Tough Question Dietter122.

The AK item I most want is: EODinerts Brown 7.62 waffle mag.

The AK Item I want back is 'That damn pistol grip of mine on MUTTLY's gun' I must have been drunk when he scammed that off of me. :mrgreen: Althoughy, ANYIRONS hooked me up with a pretty good one, but still not quite the color of that one! :evil:

I guess my rarest item is my Aluminum Waffle Mag.

·
Registered
824 Posts
SVT said:
Well, here's a pic of it for you - handle and strap are made of the same material as the Romanian slings. Hope ya get lucky and find one!

-GreatWarAZ

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
GreatWarAZ said:
SVT said:
Well, here's a pic of it for you - handle and strap are made of the same material as the Romanian slings. Hope ya get lucky and find one!

-GreatWarAZ
Thanks. I know what they look like, ive got a pic in my WTB ad, I missed out when K-Var used to sell them. :neutral:

·
Registered
545 Posts

One of the guys at the range was wise cracking on my stock pad...He said it looked like a dominatrix kotex. :mad: [/img]

Then I responded, its gonna look like a used Kotex in a sec if you keep that up! :twisted:

Everything was in jest, nothing serious, gots some good laughs out of it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
For whatever reason, my Poly Legend came with a Vortec (sp?) flash suppressor. There is even a little compartment molded into the polysteyrene
box insert from the factory. I unthreaded the original sleeve from the rifle ald lo and behold the Vortec fits! It just does'nt look like it belongs on the rifle though, but I will try it when I finally bring it to the range for the shakedown run.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts