AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone hear about the end of the world on History Channel?

DELETED

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
As sure as there is a beginning, there will be those that predict an end..

Damn that was deep... :twisted:

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Supposedly the end is coming around April of 2012.
We could very well be entering what is called the "End of times."

Now i am not a doom-sayer and dont beleive everything
that i see, but this stuff is a bit intruguing.

http://religion-cults.com/antichrist/end.htm

It is the interpretation that is interesting. Talk of the destruction of the
temple of Jeruselem, and with the way that IRAN has been shooting their
mouths off lately about what they want to do to Isreal when they get their
nukes up and running, it makes you wonder...
If some of this is true, all the backordered ammo from SG
wont help you out....

KyAKGuy

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
KyAKGuy said:
Supposedly the end is coming around April of 2012.
it makes you wonder...
If some of this is true, all the backordered ammo from SG
wont help you out....
:wink: ...yup I am going to go buy myself a Kyak! :wink: :goof:

Trust me guys.....nobody gets out of this alive...we all have our times marked down....enjoy the ones you have! :cool:

·
Premium Member
3,759 Posts
When I was 10 years old I read that the Mayan calender ends in the year 2012, when the world ends. It's cool to think that we'll be the ones to find out whether or not the Mayans were right ... :twisted:

·
Registered
4 Posts
The first time I heard of Nostradomos was back in the '80s. Someone was going on about how Nostradomos predicted the world would end before the decade was over.

Ever since then it seems like every couple of years I come across someone quoting Nostradomos or someone else and insisting the end is just around the corner...

For some reason I just don't pay attention to these things anymore :mrgreen:

·
Registered
14,916 Posts
Apache said:
When I was 10 years old I read that the Mayan calender ends in the year 2012, when the world ends. It's cool to think that we'll be the ones to find out whether or not the Mayans were right ... :twisted:
Dude if you could figure out the Mayan calender, you're the man.

I limped through that in a couple of my anthro classes and never could get it straight.

I think the world ended for the Maya when the first Conquistador set foot in the Yucatan.

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
:tokeit:

I don't believe in any of that shit. Actually, the only thing I do belive is Isreal and Iran are heading on a crash course to war. Sections of the middle east will 'glow' at some point.

ps. Gas is going to get real expensive then.

·
Registered
684 Posts
I think most of that is crap. I remember watching that special on HBO years ago. The USA and Russia was supposed to go at it in 1999. That along with other BS. I can tell you 100 things might happen in the future, and one of them may come true. :wink:

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
AKLover_91 said:
except twinkies, spam, cockroaches, and AK's.

Taxes will probably survive some how too.
:lol:

From the galactic time scale, the whole human race has lived for a blink of an eye.
Anyone who thinks the universe is coming to an end just because of little old Earth is: :tokeit:

·
Registered
891 Posts
Well then I need to pull all that money out of the 401(k) and have fun now! :dance:

I saw that program, it was pretty interesting. But wasn't the sleeper dude from Hopkinsville, KY predicting the all the climate change, end of the world, etc., to happen by 1998?

·
Registered
330 Posts
I didn't catch the show. I think we can get a better idea of what's going on by paying attention to what's happening today.

It's like listening to the weatherman, I've never found one who is right yet. You're better off looking outside yourself.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Howdy ya"ll, i'm new to this site,please bearwith me, I have been preparing for the endtime for many years, and i find that i am constantly changing my plan and religions it's making me tired, i find that if i watch the tv series " LOST " on ABC with one of my AKs on my lap i start seeing the answers only i have to quit spilling nacho cheese inside the reciever of my sam7.

·
Registered
8 Posts
yeh, i'm not concerned tomuch about the cheese, one of these days when i have nothing to do i"m going to pack the reciever of my yugo M70 full of refried beans and see what happens.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts