AK Rifles banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
ohsonofa said:
I dont have a 5.45 rifle, havent been convinced enough yet to buy one. :goof:
Shoot one, one time...that is all it wil take to convince you you need one.

KyAKGuy

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
I am currently working towards the "one of every flavor" collection myself. Caliber is a moot point........... :neutral:

:mrgreen: :wink:

G

·
Discussion Starter #11
They make them in other calibers? You mean I have to buy more than one AK? How am I gonna pay for this?

·
Registered
64 Posts
I've been wanting one in 5.56 here lately because it seems a helluva lot easier to find the ammo in 5.56 than in 5.45 or 7.62

Ammo issue aside, you can't have too many AK's. :wink:

·
Registered
368 Posts
Lets see...8 AKs......6 of my AKs are 7.62x39.......the other 2 AKs are .223
I dont thnk I need another caliber AK. Altho I could use some more AKs...you can never own to many :twisted:

·
Registered
330 Posts
I got my 5.45 AK right now. Still need to find my 7.62x39 AKM :eek:
I don't have any plans for a 5.56 AK.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
I think I'm at 16 right now. That's sixteen different from each other AK's. I'm guesstimating here, but with the kits I have, parts and my best laid plans :razz: I have another 8 ~ 10 or so variants to go. Then there's the four SBR's I have planned when the CC balance goes down some more............ :shock:

One of every flavor. And that won't include ANY Finnish stuff...........damn!!!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
368 Posts
Id like one from each country but I have a ways to go...2 preban Chinese...2 Polish underfolders....2 AMD 65 (1 pistol 1 carbine) 1 custom made US AK.....and to finish it up my one and only Romanian. Id like a Yugo (not the car) and a Bulgarian. This summer something will be added for sure.

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
sgiondubh said:
They make them in other calibers? You mean I have to buy more than one AK? How am I gonna pay for this?
I dunno Hiram....maybe you could sell some of your Masonic garbage :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts