AK Rifles banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,
My family I had some fun this past weekend with an old clothes drier my aunt and uncle gave me to shoot up before it goes across the scales (we recycle metals). Needless to say it got chewed up really good by the time we got done with it.. Guns used include an RPK-47, CZ-52 , AR-15, Ruger 10/22 and the LAR grizzly 50cal.

unfortunately Youtube doesnt allow for videos longer than ten minutes to be uploaded so I split it into two parts....

Part 1 (safe for work)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZXU9qgzZp4

Part 2 (Not work safe- Language)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfIytx8uFo8

**In part two (link above) around the two minute mark is a really cool 75rd drum dump done with my RPK :smile: :dance: **

After action report:: (safe for work)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLYv52EQSrM

(overlook my poor voice - I had a headcold and it was messing with my voice :neutral: )

After action slideshow - Still shots of the best bullet holes and stuff put to the song "indestructible" by disturbed :smile: ... (safe for work)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5AUZBzTF2s

Hope you enjoy ! :grin: :dance:

Thanks in advance for comments left on either here or youtube :hail:

·
Registered
433 Posts
Great vids! :lol: Looks like you all had a good time. I might just have to do the same thing with my dishwasher that failed. :twisted:
I did something similar with one of my computers after it died. I salvaged all the parts I could still use and left the useless ones in the case and shot the case to hell and back. It was actually a really good 100 yard target. It was definitely tough;it took many rounds for it to finally fall. :grin:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bazkook said:
Great vids! :lol: Looks like you all had a good time. I might just have to do the same thing with my dishwasher that failed. :twisted:
I did something similar with one of my computers after it died. I salvaged all the parts I could still use and left the useless ones in the case and shot the case to hell and back. It was actually a really good 100 yard target. It was definitely tough;it took many rounds for it to finally fall. :grin:

Cool :grin: , Theres nothing better than shooting the crap out of an old appliance or computer that fails to work anymore :smile: ... I couldnt tell you how many computers I've picked clean and shot up the case and un-useable parts :cool: . Have fun shooting up your old dishwasher , and be sure to use some tannerite and videotape the whole thing :grin: .

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
My dryer has destroyed more clothes of mine than I care to admit, I'd love to give it the same treatment.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
phreakmode said:
My dryer has destroyed more clothes of mine than I care to admit, I'd love to give it the same treatment.
Go for it :grin: , just dont do like I did and forget the tannerite :cool: .....

·
Registered
710 Posts
Mr you shot that darn RPK faster than hell - for a long minute I thought it was full auto. Honestly how do you do that? Chinese drum?
By the way - nice RPK

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tombomb said:
Mr you shot that darn RPK faster than hell - for a long minute I thought it was full auto. Honestly how do you do that? Chinese drum?
By the way - nice RPK
How I did that ? Very carefully :grin: ... My RPK has one of those red star arms adjustable triggers in it that I adjusted for a light trigger pull which makes it easy to squeeze off some incredible bursts and make it sound F/A :grin: .

. The drum was a 75rd romanian drum I've had for about 3 years.. Bought it new, put it up and took it out the other day for a test drive :cool: .

btw: thanks for the comment on the RPK :cool: :smile:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Back to top one last time for more views... :dance: ..
ETA: There will be another clothes drier destroyed idealistically within the next two weeks or so...... I will post pics/video when I destroy drier #2 :smile: .

Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts