AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Banned
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard on the local news today that 3 hunters in Georgia found a dead bigfoot's body. They said it is 7ft tall and it's foot measures 16in long. The guys that found it are supposed to have a meeting with experts on this Friday to take photos and get a DNA sample.

Has anyone heard about this? If so can you provide links to the info?

To me this is really exciting stuff (I am a beleiver) and I want to know more about this find. Yet, there is a part of me that says this may be just another case of mistaken identity with a bear, but it sounded like it was the real deal.

Let me know what you all know out there.

**UPDATE**
If you just want to get to the conclusion, go to the last post of page 4 and the first few of page 5.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
tag for more info.....kinda funny seeing as how i just watched "strange wilderness".....pretty funny when they are wasting bigfoot with ak's!! :lol:

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Guess we'll know on Friday - if proven true, it should throw zoologists around the world completely for a loop.

·
Banned
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, my info is off a bit, but FOX is where I heard the story. This is what I've been waiting for since I was little; I always knew they were out there, us beleivers just needed the hard evidence to support our claims. I've never seen one, but someday I will.

If this turns out to be a fake or something like that, I'll be very dissapointed.

·
Registered
900 Posts
It's probably just Janet Reno, who forgot to shave her legs ... :lol: :lol:

Post #500 !!! It had to be a good one. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Grim Reaper said:
It's probably just Janet Reno, who forgot to shave her legs ... :lol: :lol:

Post #500 !!! It had to be a good one. :mrgreen:

LOL!!!! that is some funny shit man, talk about a great 500th post! congrats :mrgreen:

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
Re: Dead Bigfoot found in GA?????

Bread is People said:
I heard on the local news today that 3 hunters in Georgia found a dead bigfoot's body. They said it is 7ft tall and it's foot measures 16in long. The guys that found it are supposed to have a meeting with experts on this Friday to take photos and get a DNA sample.
I would think that if it's really bigfoot, the "experts" wouldn't be waiting until Friday to examine it. They'd be there already.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Im waiting for the day big foot, aliens etc turns out to be fact and maybe just maybe one of those writers for skeptic magazine will off himself because of it. :razz:

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Bigfoot? Uh huh... :roll:

I’m calling shenanigans! :wink:

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
If they did find a big foot they'd have had it on every news agency yesterday and it would be the biggest news of the day. B.S.

·
Registered
698 Posts
You know if I actually saw a Bigfoot in the woods hunting or what ever..... I wouldn't shoot it and kill it unless being attacked. Even if it was to bring fortune and fame. Something just tells me it ain't right.... I ain't peta, and I ate me a Big Mac and grilled chicken yesterday. WarDawg

·
Registered
481 Posts
I'll wait for the evidence.

Until then, the invisible, "highly elusive" and the imaginary all present an identical appearance.

There are alot of good reasons that cryptology isn't on the cutting edge of modern science.

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
***Update (this just in)

Judging by the calices on her ass and the frown on its face, the local coroner has ruled this hairy old mess to be a retired waitress from a GA Waffle House. :twisted:

1 - 20 of 109 Posts