Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New DDR Virgin 5.45 Bbl! (Item #1)

Up for sale is a brand-new East German military 5.45 x 39 barrel with chrome-lined bore in excellent unissued condition, uncut and undrilled, blued finish, perfect bore and crown, exactly as issued to DDR armorers. Ready for your build, or perfect as a spare... Best military barrel ever offered in this caliber!
These aren't cheap, but you know exactly what you are getting.

$625, (SPF to jmankins) with discount available for prompt payment! (see below). Plus actual shipping cost, no more than $30 priority w/insurance.

DSC_0091.JPG DSC_0109.JPG DSC_0097.JPG DSC_0096.JPG DSC_0094.JPG

New bits, kits, and pieces listed 2015...

Special! send funds within 24 hrs for a $25 discount!!!

Hi folks, I've been away for quite a while, but I'm back again, with a few critical parts and kits to sell... I am the same Five Four Five that always found the best Soviet wood AND hard to find items, and I'm now going to be offering kits and other parts... Stay tuned for more items that I'll be selling in the next few weeks!

Up for sale are several rare and hard to find parts kits and accessories for guns issued from the 1970's to the 1990's
Please post "I'll take it" per Forum rules and follow up with a PM, in your PM, be sure to let me know:
1) Your on-line name, as posted.
2) Real name and address for postal delivery by Priority Mail or other agreed to option, if a larger/bulky item (I will work with you on options as long as they are provided with a tracking number per Forum rules).
3) Item number from these new 2015 listings.
I will reply with the actual shipping costs and payment info, either discrete PP or Postal Money Order, and an order acknowledgment.
4) FFL dealer information (one that will accept shipments from non-FFL holder, for items with receivers in the sale).

Please, no requests for sales outside the lower 48, and no sales to states or localities where any of the parts in a kit and/or item offered are banned.

Contact me for combined shipping on multiple items, etc.

Please note that I can accept Postal Money Orders or incredibly discrete PP only! If you need to send any other form of payment it will be subject to delay until deposit can be made and funds have cleared, thanks!

Thanks for looking, and I hope I can help you equip your valuable builds and collections!

-Five Four Five

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
Seconds? Maybe you have a spare spare? If anyone see's another please shoot me a message if you remember.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.