AK Rifles banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2-23-06



Hi:



We got in our first delivery today of production run DCI Romanian/Russian RPK receivers in 7.62x39. Parts appear to fit up well with the receivers.



Quantity received is 144 receivers.



Pics will get done in a few days, and we will send you another update with pics.



Prices for the receivers are:



Qty 1 - $160 delivered (CONUS ground)

Qty 2-5 - $155 each, delivered (CONUS ground)

Qty 6-20 - $150 each, delivered (CONUS ground).



We will now take orders for the DCI Romanian/Russian RPK receivers.

An order sheet is here on our website: http://www.nodakspud.com/orderpage.htm.



Payment can be made by money order or cashiers check, payable to ?DC Industries?.



The filled out order sheet, payment, and FFL copy or reference can be sent to:



DC Industries

Dept NDS

2033 105th Av NE

Blaine MN 55449.



If you want custom serial number markings, include that info on the order sheet.



This first batch of receivers will not be back from heat treat and ready to ship until late next week.



Thanks for your interest and support.



Harlan

NoDak Spud LLC
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,685 Posts
SVT said:
I really HATE to spend $160 for an incorrect receiver, but what else am I gonna do... :neutral:

What's incorrect? Besides made in USA.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,685 Posts
SVT said:
TheRealSundance said:
SVT said:
I really HATE to spend $160 for an incorrect receiver, but what else am I gonna do... :neutral:

What's incorrect? Besides made in USA.
No dimples. Ive got a dimpled Romanian kit.

ORF is selling ones with dimples. They a vvvuuulllcccaaannn, though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,981 Posts
well i got my form filled out and a copy of my FFL's licence,..all i need is money order and it is on the way.

none of my other romanian rifles have demples,..so i figure why change it now?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,685 Posts
cruzie27 said:
well i got my form filled out and a copy of my FFL's licence,..all i need is money order and it is on the way.

none of my other romanian rifles have demples,..so i figure why change it now?

Some of use a kalashnosnobs and want the same receiver as the original.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,095 Posts
One thing I have have learned is that just because its here today, doesn't mean it will be here tomorrow. I'd at least get a receiver for that kit. Maybe there will be a dimpled receiver in the future, maybe not. If not, at least you have that receiver.

Brick
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Brick said:
One thing I have have learned is that just because its here today, doesn't mean it will be here tomorrow. I'd at least get a receiver for that kit. Maybe there will be a dimpled receiver in the future, maybe not. If not, at least you have that receiver.

Brick
+1 :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,115 Posts
+1.........exactly.......that's why I sent in my order for two yesterday. :wink:

Both of Romy RPK kits never had dimples as far as I can tell from the cut stub so I'm OK I think.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top