AK Rifles banner

41 - 60 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
Let's not pretend that there's a standard at all, let alone a higher standard people are actually being held to.
The only standard is "did you bring enough money to play this game?"

·
Registered
21,750 Posts
The only standard is "did you bring enough money to play this game?"
The standard deduction for your standard deviation deviant.

"Of course I did, I robbed the coffers right before boarding my private jet. I'll have to raise taxes when I get back. MWAHAHAHA!"

·
Registered
260 Posts
View attachment 268799

Agreed, and gotta add, BTNH was WAY better than Tupac.
Bone thugz were talented as hell.....even not considering lyrical content, just being able to rap that fast shows you got skills. But IMO, the all time best rapper is good ole brad jordan AKA Scarface from the geto boys.....from wordplay to sheer deepness and profoundness, that dude is DA MAN. And I have to give props to emenim for his vocabulary and ability to put words in rhymes that most cant......something big booi and andre 3000 were also good at

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
From red flag laws to rappers. Kind of getting off topic. I do not know anything about rappers nor do I care. I guess I am not cool.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
There is another country that has laws like this, and will be fully implemented by 2020, and that country is China. I wonder if there is any connection to US companies like Google working with the Chinese government in order to help them implement this little magnum opus:
View attachment 268793
This is the first time I have seen this. Not surprising though being China.

·
Banned
565 Posts
Kamala Harris slept her way to the top. I can't think of a single example of some talentless guy who boned a bunch of women in order to climb to the corporate or political ladder. A man would be sleeping in a cardboard box in an alley unable to work with a "sexual harassment" blemish on his record were he dumb enough to try.

Like Tulsi Gabbard pointed out when she effectively threw Harris's chances of getting the nomination into a wood chipper the other night, if Kamala Harris ever "smoked weed" she's a total hypocrite for throwing so many guys in jail for doing the same thing. She also claimed she was listening to rap music in college that hadn't even been made yet. Maybe she was sleeping with some physics professor at the time who gave her access to a time machine on campus that he had invented? She was traveling into the future in a misguided attempt to quash the infamous East Coast vs. West Coast "rap feud" of the mid 90's. Alas, brave Kamala was unable to save the lives of Biggie and Pac after she figured out that messing with the space time continuum caused a ripple effect that would lead to worldwide nuclear apocalypse in 2011.

I believe Harris made these gaffes on an "urban" morning talk show called "The Breakfast Club". Apparently it's a show every Democratic presidential candidate makes a point of going on. I'm assuming their handlers schedule them to appear on this show as a way to reach out to a certain demographic. So far, ever instance I can remember of one of them appearing on this radio program has resulted in total embarrassment. Kamala claimed she smoked weed and listened to 2Pac in the Hot Tub Time Machine, Elizabeth Warren was called out about being a fake Indian, and Hillary Clinton made a complete fool out of herself when she turned the pandering dial up to "11" and pulled a bottle of hot sauce out of her purse.

·
Registered
60 Posts
As someone who tries not to discuss politics about anything, and being a centrist, I cannot help but notice how blatant the news networks have been with political bias. As soon as it was discovered that the Dayton shooter was a registered democrat and Antifa supporter, absolute crickets over the Dayton shooting compared to the El Paso shooting. I guess grieving immigrants makes a better news story to push your political agenda. And on top of that, absolute crickets over the mass stabbing in Cali. It doesn't shock me in the least, but I guess I'm surprised at how long it took for CNN and MSNBC to blatantly show their true colors.

·
Registered
583 Posts
From red flag laws to rappers. Kind of getting off topic. I do not know anything about rappers nor do I care. I guess I am not cool.
It’s ok, I’m not cool either. Listening to certain types of music is a “Red Flag”. Be careful! Just kidding. In all seriousness though, like said before - be careful what you say.

Reactions: 43m1garand

·
Registered
583 Posts
As someone who tries not to discuss politics about anything, and being a centrist, I cannot help but notice how blatant the news networks have been with political bias. As soon as it was discovered that the Dayton shooter was a registered democrat and Antifa supporter, absolute crickets over the Dayton shooting compared to the El Paso shooting. I guess grieving immigrants makes a better news story to push your political agenda. And on top of that, absolute crickets over the mass stabbing in Cali. It doesn't shock me in the least, but I guess I'm surprised at how long it took for CNN and MSNBC to blatantly show their true colors.
The local news people have made no mention of his political affiliation, none that I have seen. Isn’t that convenient. I’ve been in that bar.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
The local news people have made no mention of his political affiliation, none that I have seen. Isn’t that convenient. I’ve been in that bar.
Actually WHIO in Dayton has mentioned it. That is where I got my info. I would imagine the national media has not mentioned his political affiliation. It is usually local media that tells news that national does not, like someone defending themselves with a gun would be in the local news but the not national news.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Actually WHIO in Dayton has mentioned it. That is where I got my info. I would imagine the national media has not mentioned his political affiliation. It is usually local media that tells news that national does not, like someone defending themselves with a gun would be in the local news but the not national news.
I don’t know how in the hell I missed that or maybe I did hear it and forgot. Sometimes that happens, either way I know they spent more time trying to drum up BS than telling the truth. It often pains me to watch the news anymore because sometimes I already know the truth before they tell the lie. My wife still asks me why I yell at the TV. :grin: Maybe they’ve had enough time to get some shit straight.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Mine might not be a popular opinion, but I support a national "red flag" law with more background checks to ensure more nutcases are weeded out and prevented from owning firearms. But, the red flag law has to respect a due process, gun may be taken from an individual only after a court order, period. And it return, the GOA/NRA should demand

1) Federal pre-emption of state laws, effectively nullifying state level AWB's
2) National level concealed carry reciprocity.
3) And yes, a pet peeve of mine, revocation of the 1989 import ban and 922(r)

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Mine might not be a popular opinion, but I support a national "red flag" law with more background checks to ensure more nutcases are weeded out and prevented from owning firearms. But, the red flag law has to respect a due process, gun may be taken from an individual only after a court order, period. And it return, the GOA/NRA should demand

I hear that Vet's with PTSD are already being denied.

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
Why support yet another gun law that will only be selectively enforced? Criminals lie on 4473s all the time; rarely, if ever, does the law track their asses down and toss them into jail for it.

Want a red flag law? Here's what you gotta give me in return: SBRs, SBSs, AOWs, and silencers removed from the NFA. No more "mother may I" forms and taxes for these items. All other NFA items shifted to a tax paid at the counter and I take them home with me same day. I file the form right there, with only individual information and no photos, fingerprints, or any of that shit. The gov't has more than enough info on me, so if I can own a firearm as it is, additional items should be a simple "pay yo taxes and go" deal. Not a 3 year wait to get a permission slip by some fatass gov't teat employee.

Second: any red flag law must not only follow due process, but reimburse the accused if the accusation is baseless or falsified. Criminal penalty for the accuser, prosecutor, and any involved law enforcement agents, followed by fines paid by all parties to the accused. This needs to be big timed on the federal level; no silver tongue bullshit and slimy lawyerese to escape from it. This is serious shit and if someone wants to leverage it, they better get their shit together.

That's enough poison pills that I doubt anyone would even vote for such a law.

The problem is never whether or not there's enough laws or the right law or some bullshit, but fucking morons actually doing their jobs. How many times have we heard "well, XYZ law enforcement agency investigated the guy, but..." and nothing came of it? Why the hell does that happen? If someone is worth being investigated, then either that investigation should continue or there's nothing to it. Thus far it seems that the failures aren't due to the system or the laws, but the morons charged with upholding those laws and maintaining the system. Which is about right, from my gov't experience.

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
I'm with Walleye;
It's not that a number of these haven't been known about or have had actual FBI Agents talk to them, nobody does anything about it until it's too late.
Besides I don't want some busybody getting in on my business and creating some massive headache that's going to be expensive for me to undo.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts

Problem is, you don't get to define "nutcase." Some bureaucrat will have that privilege.

Furthermore, many anti-depressants (and even some non A.D. meds) can turn anybody into a nutcase with no prior history of mental illness.
And there's ALOT of people on those nowadays.
Too many gray areas for me.

Props for voicing your opinion, ballsy with it being unpopular and all. Respect.

Reactions: JeepFan

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
I get what your saying Hokiepride and I don't mean this as an offense towards you. The problem with compromise, letting them have red flag laws for instance, is we get nothing. The left does not and will not compromise. They plan to win it all at just one compromise at a time.

Name one time we compromised our rights and got something for it.

I found this on another firearms site maybe it will explain my point better,

·
Registered
delete me
1,036 Posts
Kamala Harris slept her way to the top. I can't think of a single example of some talentless guy who boned a bunch of women in order to climb to the corporate or political ladder. A man would be sleeping in a cardboard box in an alley unable to work with a "sexual harassment" blemish on his record were he dumb enough to try.

Like Tulsi Gabbard pointed out when she effectively threw Harris's chances of getting the nomination into a wood chipper the other night, if Kamala Harris ever "smoked weed" she's a total hypocrite for throwing so many guys in jail for doing the same thing. She also claimed she was listening to rap music in college that hadn't even been made yet. Maybe she was sleeping with some physics professor at the time who gave her access to a time machine on campus that he had invented? She was traveling into the future in a misguided attempt to quash the infamous East Coast vs. West Coast "rap feud" of the mid 90's. Alas, brave Kamala was unable to save the lives of Biggie and Pac after she figured out that messing with the space time continuum caused a ripple effect that would lead to worldwide nuclear apocalypse in 2011.

I believe Harris made these gaffes on an "urban" morning talk show called "The Breakfast Club". Apparently it's a show every Democratic presidential candidate makes a point of going on. I'm assuming their handlers schedule them to appear on this show as a way to reach out to a certain demographic. So far, ever instance I can remember of one of them appearing on this radio program has resulted in total embarrassment. Kamala claimed she smoked weed and listened to 2Pac in the Hot Tub Time Machine, Elizabeth Warren was called out about being a fake Indian, and Hillary Clinton made a complete fool out of herself when she turned the pandering dial up to "11" and pulled a bottle of hot sauce out of her purse.
I hate Kamala Harris but where did you get the idea "she slept her way to the top"? Its not like she's an attractive woman. I find it really hard to believe her dangling power of sex is that enticing, even to a bunch of aging pussbags.

·
Registered
21,750 Posts
I hate Kamala Harris but where did you get the idea "she slept her way to the top"? Its not like she's an attractive woman. I find it really hard to believe her dangling power of sex is that enticing, even to a bunch of aging pussbags.
Are you kidding me? Have you seen what Bill Clinton bagged? Speaking of bags, the question of paper or plastic at the grocery store.. use a paper bag for repeat dates*. :twisted:

(* Ted Bundy liked his ladies cool and quiet )

41 - 60 of 115 Posts