AK Rifles banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This movie summed up in a single word... DULL and it's alternate title should be KNIFE PARTY

I saw the first Outpost years ago on SciFi before it became SyFy (Siffy or Syphilis) and from what little I remember, it was at least halfway decent.

...not so much with this one. While I hesitate to call it a turkey... The complete lack of tension and reliance on jump scares makes for an unfulfilling watch in spite of the action scenes and the twist at the end..which they BOTCHED!

I blame it directly on the fact that the zombies are unkillable (until later) and I feel that the "what should the monster be?" was a _________ they just shoehorned ZOMBIE in just because it happens to be in vogue right now. It was more of a science fiction thriller (unified field theory what) than what a zombie movie usually is about.. and that is survival horror in a plague scenario.

Shit.. the zombies don't even freaking bite or infect people.. they were just put in there because OoOoOOoO zombies!

If you want to tackle this one.. bring a friend and some booze. Then you'll be able to wade through this shit and discover why I called it KNIFE PARTY

·
Registered
22,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is it even hecklable ?,

I was gonna pick it up for cheap at the dollar general, but maybe not now
Oh yeah you can MST3K it. That's why I said bring a friend.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts