AK Rifles banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got there at 0900 and left at 1200......

Did not see a single person from the board.

Saw AR15 accessories out the ass...............I swear they are taking over!

Saw a National Match milled AK with the Chinese Symbols....$1200 (too high)

WASRs on damn near every table.....

Only two M92 Yugo Krink Pistols priced at $1200.00 :shock:

Only one Bulgarian 5.45 Krinkov with fake can.....$1300 :shock:

A few SARs.......

MGS barely had anything on their tables.....

No 5.45 ammo to be found....

Very little 7.62 ammo to be had.....

But the jerky was good..... :grin:

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
I only seen one guy with a red pullover and M92 on his back...

Having a hard time opening up the folding stock :razz:

Got there bout 9:15 and left after 2 hours....Loved how most the Mosin dealers had zips holding the bolt closed so ya couldn't look inside the receiver to see if they were Ex's or not.

·
Super Moderator
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep...........that was me. The front door put a zip tie around the underfolder and magwell......took me a few seconds to figure it out......HA!

·
Registered
6,256 Posts
Got there at 9:30 and left at 3:15. Didn't see ya krink. The 5.45 was down to the far left at 4.50 a box. 7.62 was 5.00 :shock: . I thought the bulgy actually had a real can, didn't look too hard. Got a beretta M38 kit for $60 bucks though. I did find a 5.45 krink front end with handguards and top cover for 315 shipped with bolt and carrier (not at the show). I walked buy MGS at 12:00 and heard them say damn it's lunch and we haven't sold a gun yet. By the way if you live in Ohio why are you at more Texas shows than me :grin: .

·
Registered
943 Posts
Well, I was there, w/my whole damn clan. Got there @1100 and left @1330.

All I can figure is that you guys must have been avoiding me.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I was there Saturday. Saw a guy with a Yugo Krink on his back several times. I was surprized at how few Chinese pre-bans there were. MGS had a Yugo folder for $499 but it sold around 1:00 when I went back to get a better look. I saw a stack of SLR-105 post style for $479. I passed because I no longer want to fool around trying to convert post to pre ban. My only score was a SW1911 Commander.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts