AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
14,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Xcibes and I did a little horse trading today.....I ended up with this very nice Daewoo MAX-II, with a 1/7" twist barrel.

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Cool beans.

I have a soft spot for the Daewoo K2: I liked mine so much I think it was one of the main reasons I lost interest in the AR-15.

G

·
these guns are so underrated, nice score! if you ever want to trade it, hit me up! It would go nice with my pristine K1A1 and my DR200

·
Registered
378 Posts
Those are very cool rifles, I do like the Gas Piston set up for a battle rifle. Also it takes M4(AR) mags, so that is a big plus. Great Score :dance:

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
that is awesome I always wanted 2 maybe 12 of them.

good rifle and can do anythign you ask of it;

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
I agree with MrMP. The rifles are underrated. Nice trade for a great rifle. what did Xcibes get in return? :twisted:

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
That's Beautiful!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Templar,
Very nice Daewoo! Really underrated rifles. I once knew a guy that bought your exact same rifle back in the mid-Eighties because your beautiful Colt AR-15A2 cost three times the price of one Daewoo! Really, really tough rifle. Zero recoil and built like an absolute tank. I should have bought a few when the price was right, and if I remember correctly, the price was a steal.
:shock:

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Tough trade indeed, but I'd have to give the nod to the Woo!

·
Premium Member
2,171 Posts
I do some serious sniffin' on those every visit to GB & Sturm. The K1A1 setup really appeals to me. Nice score Templar.

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
:beer: ...Wooos rock! ..... :beer:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts