AK Rifles banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just a quick introduction - my name is Dan Brown and I am very excited to be working with CzechPoint, Inc. CzechPoint is ramping up to partner with D-Technik a.s., a Czech Republic manufacturer. We will assist with introduction, marketing, and sales and will work closely with retail gun stores as well as with other distributors in support of our products. As you probably know, the two firearms currently manufactured by D-Technik are the Sa vz. 58 rifle and the Sa vz. 61 Scorpion. It is our mission to provide high quality products with excellent customer service.

I have been a firearms enthusiast for years (specifically military-type firearms), and I find myself very fortunate to be a part of this endeavor. Firearms are a passion of mine and I am excited to have this opportunity to work with others who share my interests.

Our website is under construction, and I will post the link once it is live. As more information becomes available, I will keep you posted. If you have questions, feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer them.

Thank you.
Dan Brown
CzechPoint, Inc.

·
Registered
671 Posts
any chance of a "rifle" version? or SBR?

Ive seen the pistols, but I want one that would be easily SBRed.

·
Registered
671 Posts
thanks. Maybe if they are available in the spring I can get one.

I spent too much already this semester.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
you wouldn't happen to have an extra plastic pistol grip would you?

thanks

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
HirosStorageUnit,
No extra grips available at this time. But, I have a complete pistol available with a plastic grip :grin:
Dan
If I didnt already have 2 of these
I would jump on one.

thanks

·
Registered
43 Posts
I am looking for a semi-auto frame to complete my VZ-61 kit.
Other places I have looked (centerfire, etc.) are out and do not intend to get anymore.

I'll do the SBR route later, as I just got my Yugo M-92 SBR, and don't want to go through all that happy paperwork just now.

Any news will help, I want one yesterday, and have my FFL dealer all ready to go.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
So Dan?
is the upper or lower the FFL required part?

thanks

·
Registered
43 Posts
VZ 61 frame

Okay, I have checked out the page, and I believe we will order a blued frame. I forwarded the page to my FFL dealer, Bear Arms, of Scottsdale AZ.
As a side question, do you sell the fitted hardcases separately? Seems like it would be a neat addition to my military issue Skorp kit accessories.
Thanks much,

Wolf

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Fragman1967,
I confirmed your order with Jeffrey P. this evening for the Scorpion frame. I'll confirm the price of the case with insert and get back to you.

Please send me your phone number by e-mail as I may call you with the price of the case. I'll be away from my computer much of the day tomorrow.

Thanks,
Dan
[email protected]

·
Registered
22 Posts
DID I SEE SOMEONE CHANGE HIS TO 9MM

HI,ARE THERE 9 MM PARTS OUT THERE FOR THIS PUPPY !! ?? :twisted:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts