AK Rifles banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sent my pistol off for the facelift and trigger job, and have new grips on the way.
Now I need a good leather holster. Makarov.com seems to be out of them, so is there another source for these?

·
Registered
7,707 Posts
Here's the one I use. Just order the #208 for a Makarov. By sliding the adjustable snap for the thumb break all the way down, it then fits a CZ82 as though it were made for it.

http://www.jbpholsters.com/servlet/the- ... JBP/Detail

It has a leather belt loop for OWB carry, but I have not used it that way. I use it IWB. The steel clip it comes with grips a belt very well. I consider this a very good holster, especially for the price. It's the only holster I have I didn't feel the need to eventually rebuild or re-configure in some way. It's really good just as it comes out of the package.

ETA:
What didn't you like about the stock trigger that the gunsmith is changing it for you?
Just curious. I thought my 82's had the best stock trigger I have ever used in a DA/SA pistol like this.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Sidecarnutz said:
Here's the one I use. Just order the #208 for a Makarov. By sliding the adjustable snap for the thumb break all the way down, it then fits a CZ82 as though it were made for it.

http://www.jbpholsters.com/servlet/the- ... JBP/Detail

It has a leather belt loop for OWB carry, but I have not used it that way. I use it IWB. The steel clip it comes with grips a belt very well. I consider this a very good holster, especially for the price. It's the only holster I have I didn't feel the need to eventually rebuild or re-configure in some way. It's really good just as it comes out of the package.
+1 I took Sidecars advice when he posted earlier about this holster and have been totally pleased with it. It's what I use when ccw'ing my cz-82 and is very comfortable for all day carry.

·
Super Moderator
25,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did like the trigger alot, but the trigger job I mentioned is standard. He will just smooth it out a little.
Thanks for the holster advice!

·
Premium Member
7,600 Posts
Well holy hell, I just checked that holster webstie, and they have holsters for the Llama 380! been looking for a concelment holster for my Llama 380 for some time now.

Thanks Sidecarnutz! :wink:

·
Registered
7,707 Posts
You're welcome Man!

This company is actually a Va. one. Located in Richmond. I have met them at the local gunshows a few times now. Funny thing is their prices seem to be $5 higher at the gunshows! But you do save the shipping and get to try it on your pistol to see how well it fits.

·
Registered
821 Posts
I carry my CZ 82 in a triple K "Secret Agent" holster......Love it! fits like a glove, excelent leather belt holster

·
Super Moderator
25,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RJSIXGUN said:
I carry my CZ 82 in a triple K "Secret Agent" holster......Love it! fits like a glove, excelent leather belt holster
Got a link?

·
Super Moderator
25,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice!

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
I have the 82 and the 83. Same size. I have not seen any holsters that fit my fancy. I do leatherwork from time to time, so I make my own.

This is an inside the belt type, negative can angled. Its wet form molded with the smooth side of the leather on the inside to avoid the ruff stuff from getting into the gun.

Its wet form molded so inside the holster is molded to be a mirror image of the gun. Keeps it snug and smooth.

I am working on a pancake type next.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts