AK Rifles banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
My C75 order from OWS was supposed to arrive yesterday. Checked the tracking, and it said returned at senders request. Made it to within 100 miles of Tucson, then turned around. Called to ask why, was told there were 500 orders headed back to them but that person didn't know the reason.

WTF?
Any word in this? Was going to follow the OP’s recommendation on this, but I’m still wanting to know what they did to modify the pistols to take newer mags also. Hoping someone will posta picture of that for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
7,916 Posts
Yep, found out yesterday that the package was recalled because they’d included the wrong mags. Told them that was hardly necessary, I would have mailed the mags back for exchange.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Yep, found out yesterday that the package was recalled because they’d included the wrong mags. Told them that was hardly necessary, I would have mailed the mags back for exchange.
Wow I mean that sort of sucks, but also seems like they went out of their way to provide a good customer service experience for the first time you open the box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
7,916 Posts
Their customer service has been great, I’ve got no complaints. I’ve asked them to upgrade the condition to the EXC+ 95% option on the site now.

·
Registered
5,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Glad to hear they are making it right. These are good folks and long time in the firearms industry and well respected. The upgrade should be worth it. :)

41 - 45 of 45 Posts