AK Rifles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
So...

Evidently ALL the Saiga 12ga. new imports have ILLEGAL length barrels???

Damn! :shock:

That's really "stepin' in your pie" after all this wait. :roll:

The fix for this is going to take some MORE time. :neutral:

Lollygagger (Guess they better be sure they are NOT select fire, too! :razz: )

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BiggerStick47 said:
Read pvtpyle's (FBMG Inc.) comments in this thread: http://www.ak47.net/forums/topic.html?b=4&f=80&t=82487
Yeah, I read it. Until BATFE issues a statement, its not official and will not hold up in court should your ass be in the hot seat.

A new-in-box gun should not require additional modification and expenses just to be legal. I wouldn't touch one with a ten foot pole. But thats just me, perhaps I value my freedom more than others. :goof:

G

·
0 Posts
SVT I agree totally. There is no way in hell I would even consider accepting one. I would not even consider accepting one that already had a permanent muzzle attatchment. My fear is that all these that were shipped into the country with a 17.2" barrel could be classified as NFA guns anyway, and then the damn extension won't mean a thing. The serial number would be registered as contraband. My suggestion to any of our members is DO NOT RISK IT!

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Some of us already have them and were lucky enough to be the ones to "discover" this unique feature......... :neutral: :hail: :roll: :mad:

Screw this............I'm making it LEGAL and starting the conversion tonight! :twisted:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts