AK Rifles banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ISO voted to create a Merchant Category Code for gun stores when processing for credit and debit cards. This tactic is similar to ESGs.

AGs of 24 states sent a letter to Mastercard, Visa, and American Express criticizing them adopting the code. 12 senators have sent letters to the credit card companies also.

I have made this point before about this issue. There are stores that sell items that are not gun related but also sell guns, ammo, and gun accessories. Walmart, Dunhams, Rural King and others sell guns and non-gun items. Not all Walmarts sell guns. Additionally, gun stores sell non-gun items. One of my LGSs also sells coins.

So is the FBI or ATF going to raid someone’s home to find out they do not have guns?

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
I guess I was just thinking about the rants from other forums. It's a huge deal. The other forums are full of a bunch of 'I only use cash and I only buy locally' people. Maybe great for mass market items that are nearly always available at every LGS.

We here know there are many items that are only available at a few select online vendors and in very limited supply, and some of those vendors don't offer check/money order payment for such items. (Nor do they accept piles of $100 bills in the mail.)

I only heard of one short term solution: gift cards. But I don't know if a place like AoA or Atlantic takes them. I guess they would as they are just like a CC.

I also think Discover has not agreed to use the code. At least not yet. But VISA, MC, and AMEX are on board.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I guess I was just thinking about the rants from other forums. It's a huge deal. The other forums are full of a bunch of 'I only use cash and I only buy locally' people. Maybe great for mass market items that are nearly always available at every LGS.

We here know there are many items that are only available at a few select online vendors and in very limited supply, and some of those vendors don't offer check/money order payment for such items. (Nor do they accept piles of $100 bills in the mail.)

I only heard of one short term solution: gift cards. But I don't know if a place like AoA or Atlantic takes them. I guess they would as they are just like a CC.

I also think Discover has not agreed to use the code. At least not yet. But VISA, MC, and AMEX are on board.

Those vendors will change their policy soon enough.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Wonder when they will start doing this for alcohol purchases?
They certainly will not do this for the recreational pharmaceutical purchases at the dispensaries. Anything like that would be raysizm, civil rights violations, and bigotry against the cultural traditions.

Amazing how one side is expected to grit their teeth and accept the behavior of the other side. But that other side is hell bent on banning everything the one side holds near and dear.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
My friend tried to buy some ammo from luckygunner last week and credit card was denied. Went to a knife sharpening site and purchased a knife sharpener and it went through. Minutes apart nearly the same $.

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

If someone were to buy a gift card for an online retailer, they would still need to use a credit card, I guess.

Another way around this is crypto currency. But I saw where the federal government is wanting to regulate it. The government wants people to use a government crypto so the government can control how the currency is used.

·
Registered
582 Posts
ISO voted to create a Merchant Category Code for gun stores when processing for credit and debit cards. This tactic is similar to ESGs.

AGs of 24 states sent a letter to Mastercard, Visa, and American Express criticizing them adopting the code. 12 senators have sent letters to the credit card companies also.

I have made this point before about this issue. There are stores that sell items that are not gun related but also sell guns, ammo, and gun accessories. Walmart, Dunhams, Rural King and others sell guns and non-gun items. Not all Walmarts sell guns. Additionally, gun stores sell non-gun items. One of my LGSs also sells coins.

So is the FBI or ATF going to raid someone’s home to find out they do not have guns?

"The Privatization of Tyranny"

If someone were to buy a gift card for an online retailer, they would still need to use a credit card, I guess.

Another way around this is crypto currency. But I saw where the federal government is wanting to regulate it. The government wants people to use a government crypto so the government can control how the currency is used.
I've been watching some YouTube video from the Rich Dad Radio show with Robert and Kim Kiyosaki with disturbing insight into the World and US Central Banks along with Klaus Schwab and The WEF (or as they call it the WTF).
Podcast aired Sept 7th:
How Biden’s Executive Order will Change the Monetary System
Some disturbing stuff.

·
Registered
3,460 Posts

I was thinking more like generic VISA type 'cash' cards, not specific to any retailer.

Like the ones that get handed out at gun buyback events...

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I was thinking more like generic VISA type 'cash' cards, not specific to any retailer.

Like the ones that get handed out at gun buyback events...
If you are talking about prepaid credit cards, most of them require personal information to active.

I have found an article on how to not be traced using a prepaid card. One thing they say is do not use a prepaid card for delivered items.

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Amalgamated Bank is the one responsible for credit card companies tracking guns. Amalgamated Bank brought this over from Europe just like they brought ESG to America from Europe. Amalgamated Bank is the largest union owned bank, majority owned by Workers United, an SEIU affiliate.

Visa did not want to track guns. Visa wants to protect people’s privacy and do not want to stop legal purchases. Amalgamated Bank got ISO to change the standard so Visa and other credit card companies must follow the ISO standard. Basically Amalgamated Bank pressured credit card companies using ESG to track guns.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Amalgamated Bank is the one responsible for credit card companies tracking guns. Amalgamated Bank brought this over from Europe just like they brought ESG to America from Europe. Amalgamated Bank is the largest union owned bank, majority owned by Workers United, an SEIU affiliate.

. Visa wants to protect people’s privacy and do not want to stop legal purchases. Amalgamated Bank got ISO to change the standard so Visa and other credit card companies must follow the ISO standard. Basically Amalgamated Bank pressured credit card companies using ESG to track guns.
.I would like to think this is all true. Just like I would like to think that the FB Eyes don't want to be the current admins police force against the American public. But Ahh, time will tell. This goes way past Visa or MasterCard or Amex but includes UPS, Fed Up and others. The WEF is responsible for starting this and this is uber dangerous to all Free thinking and Free-living individuals not just in America, but the world.
BTW, my quote about the Privatization of Tyranny is from the Washington Gun Law series of videos. I urge you to watch that if you haven't. . Also again, it's all part of the plan. I also urge everyone to read Alex Svetski and Mark Moss's The UnCommunist Manifesto. By Aleksandar Svetski & Mark Moss | by Aleksandar Svetski | Medium.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts