AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching footage of Ron Capps's funny car explosion on youtube earlier from the Winter Nat's. Some idiot in the comments section basically said you don't need any skill to drive one. I'd love to see him go from his 150 HP econobox to a fuel car. Talk about epic fail.

·
Premium Member
13,384 Posts
The contortions, extreme tunnel vision and natural instincts required to "Safely" drive any extreme acceleration vehicle can only be described by those that have actually experienced it. Anyone simply watching
a video has no sense of this and therefore believes thay could easily do it. Set this idiot you describe in the car with Capps and he would piss himself and beg to get out after the burnout if not before.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TRAKK's, I knew would you be the first one to reply to this post! The first time I experienced fuel cars in person was amazing. When you feel the ground shake and your internal organs vibrate is unreal. Watching it on TV just do's nothing to prepare you for it. The weirdest thing for me though was the "nitro sniffers" in the pits. That stuff sets my eyes on fire.

·
Premium Member
13,384 Posts
TRAKK's, I knew would you be the first one to reply to this post! The first time I experienced fuel cars in person was amazing. When you feel the ground shake and your internal organs vibrate is unreal. Watching it on TV just do's nothing to prepare you for it. The weirdest thing for me though was the "nitro sniffers" in the pits. That stuff sets my eyes on fire.
The smell of nitromethane burning will cause extreme, excessive spending of money in the strongest of men....you've been warned!

·
Registered
4,380 Posts
Wow, that was insane. He was literally inside of the explosion! Glad hes ok.

And of course I couldnt handle such a car...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts