AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone here done any business with Copes distributeing? I went ahead and placed an order with them but couldnt find where it said how they ship or how long to expect to wait for them to get stuff sent out and was just kind of wondering if anyone here had delt with them and could give me some info on them.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I am not sure as I haven't done business with them but I have heard quite a few posotive feed backs from them, and they seem to be liked.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool, glad to hear it. I did get sent to them by a friend but hadnt heard much else of them and kind of wanted to be sure how long I had before explaining to the old lady about the new toys I had comeing. :shock: :lol:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She is naturaly blonde but even the dye wouldnt let her fall for that. lol Got a folding stock, a scopemount and the site adjusting tool.

·
Registered
7,707 Posts
I've made a couple orders with Copes now.
All were shipped w/i a week of ordering and arrived a few days later. The parts kits were great as was everything else I bought. They were very professional to deal with.

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
Sidecarnutz said:
I've made a couple orders with Copes now.
All were shipped w/i a week of ordering and arrived a few days later. The parts kits were great as was everything else I bought. They were very professional to deal with.
Howdy and Welcome, sidecarnutz! :twisted:

·
Registered
11 Posts
These guys are great they us UPS my order was on my back deck just how i asked them to do it ,did i say great yes great guys. :smile:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Buy with confidence. I have dealt with him in person two or three times and ordered from him several times. Great prices and great service.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for the feed back. So far I have to say I would agree with the positive feed back as I just placed my order Sat afternoon and as I understood they were closed over the weekend so I called them today (Monday) and he looked up my order and let me know I should be getting my tracking info in my email within 30 minutes or so and it was there. It shipped today and should be here by Wed or Thurs.
I just tend to get a bit nervous dealing with companies I dont know on line. I ordered a filtered water bottle from an emergency supplies place one time and it took them about 2 months to ship it even though it showed up as in stock :evil: and have had similar experiencees with a couple of other companies, but Copes seem to be some of the good guys.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts