AK Rifles banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Copes has some Romanian drums with slight rust for 94 dollars...looks good and the rust should come off easy...

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Did you check out the 5 pack of hungarian mags with pouch for $44.99 special they have going on right now, I hear the mags are used but in great shape. I guess I'll know today when the big, brown truck arrives. :grin:

Better hurry though, only 2000 sets available.

Seriously considering some of the rusty romy drums though....

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
56 the 2 sets I ordered of the 5 pack were new as issued.. got several more sets OTW

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
vz58... you must have lucked out LOL...2 of mine were in very good+ shape the other 3 looked a little rough in the finish dept. but no rust or dents though. Just refinished all 5 to match with some duplicolor engine paint and baked for 1 hour at 175 degrees. Don't know how well it'll hold up, but it looks great right now.

BTW; after stripping them all down one was parked, another was blued, a third one stripped completely to bare steel, and 4and 5 had some type of paint that refused to come off no matter what I tried (I'm sure blasting would have got it) chemical stripper wouldn't cut it. Scuffed it and painted over it, I'm sure it makes one hell of a base coat. :grin:

G

·
0 Posts
I don't know about the price, I bought my stash of Romanian Drums when they first came over for cheaper than that...rusty ones should be in the 80.00 range, given the amount of work needed to clean them up...shoot..my time and materials are worth something. :neutral:
Good Supplier :grin: But that item in my opinion is a little bit high for me.
There are more inbound to the market...how many can the market absorb? Outside that of collector mags, etc., the prices should be dropping very soon, given imports, and now US makers.
There are a lot of commons out there...a whole lot. :smile:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Nice, I got a hungarian pouch , I Just need some hungarian mags for it.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I've called them five or six times. Always voicemail. I've even e-mailed them with no response.......What the heck?

G

·
0 Posts
Klash said:
I've called them five or six times. Always voicemail. I've even e-mailed them with no response.......What the heck?
They are on the phone alot. I would try calling them and buying some...but the price needs to drop down in the low 80's at least.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I actually just want some AK74 mags. Not ammo.

Maybe I'll leave a message with my cell phone and they'll call back.

G

·
0 Posts
Klash said:
I actually just want some AK74 mags. Not ammo.

Maybe I'll leave a message with my cell phone and they'll call back.
They do have good deals on the mags. :smile:

·
Registered
259 Posts
LOL, I didn't closely read the thread. I thought it was about ammo. LOL

Yah, I meant I only need 30 rnd mags. Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts