AK Rifles banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to get a hold of OA for several weeks concerning my build (via email), and would like to call now...anyone have their number?

Anyone hear anything from them or receive a build lately?

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
I had email contact with Gary on Aug 22nd. He's doing a 922r compliance and refinishing job on a Hungarian rifle for me right now. I'm not worried in the least. He is probably really busy. He does good work and it will be worth the wait.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am curious as to how far behind the turn around time he is for my build; true; however, that was a question that people on this board told me to ask to make a decision.

However, I was also thinking of getting my rifle finished in a different manner; hard to do if you can't contact the builder.

I currently have three unanswered emails out to him, one a week for the last three weeks. I see him posting around the forums, so just thought I'd take my own advice for others: if email doesn't work, then call.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Templar, I don't understand why you gave me Henderson Defense's contact info?

·
Registered
307 Posts
fortyacres said:
I am curious as to how far behind the turn around time he is for my build; true; however, that was a question that people on this board told me to ask to make a decision.

However, I was also thinking of getting my rifle finished in a different manner; hard to do if you can't contact the builder.

I currently have three unanswered emails out to him, one a week for the last three weeks. I see him posting around the forums, so just thought I'd take my own advice for others: if email doesn't work, then call.
I have no idea who OA is ???????

At Overland Industries I spend 1-2 hours a day answering email from current and potential customers, I spend 1-2 hours a day on the phone with current and potential customers, 7 days a week, sometimes 24 hours a day (yes, even Saturday and Sunday). I may not always answer the phone (I do have work to complete) however, I always answer emails and phone calls with in 24 hours. I do work well into the night, regularly into the next day and can return your call at 3:30 AM if you would like. If I missed your email, I appologize however I do not have any I have not answered.

We have a website(for several years), www.overlandindustries.com with all of the info you are asking for however, do not call Henderson they, are good people but cannot give you status of your build you sent to us. Just try Google or Yahoo if you cannot find the above site, there are many pages on us.

We are very busy and are working 7 days a week and shipping 5 days a week, 3/4 of our customers are on over 12 different forums, the balance are private collectors and do not participate on fourms, unfortunately they possess some of my best work. We are running a couple of weeks behind due to the increased workload brought on by the (unecessary) panic of the upcoming elections.

Please feel free to call me 24 hours day (if I do not answer, leave a message.......you can be sure I will get back to you. Just in case you do not have the phone number it is 928-680-3660, please call or email so we can clear up this misunderstanding.

Your other derogatory comments I will I will set aside for now until you PM me with your email and name and we can deal with the facts.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We are all caught up and good to go. The reason i was unable to find gary's info is that I was looking up Overland ARMs, not Overland INDUSTRIES.

Build is within the time frame first reported to me.

As many can guess, Gary works hard and is very busy, and emails fall through the cracks at times.

Gary sent me a very informative email and really went a long ways in detailing the build process (My Tantal was too far along the build process to get hard chromed--bummer).

I feel very reassured and look forwrd to reporting my build.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts