AK Rifles banner

Commie optics pic thread! *56k unfriendly*

47K views 104 replies 66 participants last post by  aklover1505 
#1 ·
Why don't we already have one tacked??

Go ahead guys, post up pics of your AKs, Saigas, SVDs etc. wearing the best optics the Eastern Bloc has to offer! My AK-105 will be done soon, and I need some ideas about what to put on it. I'd like to do something more "appropriate" than an Aimpoint on an Ultimak rail, but haven't seen a lot of guys running Russian red dots other than Kobras (which I've owned before and didn't like). Anybody here own a PK-A/AV, PK-02, PK-AS, etc? If so, what do like/not like about them, and how do they compare/contrast with Western dot sights?

My particular needs aside, any and all Commie optic pics are welcome in this thread. Bonus points for through-the-reticle views! :cool:

#8 ·
The 1P2p is a copy of the british sight, almost in every respect. Short eye relief, which works fine for me. I like to crawl into the weapon so to speak. As opposed to the POSP which have a very long eye relief, I can work with it but I took some getting used to.

#15 ·
NSP3

Here's my Polish NSP3 NV optic, basicly a NSPU clone. This one came unused in it's case with spare parts (filter, LEDs, knobs and switches), battery pack also unused, a canvas bag and the original manuals and logbook (no writing in it).

The battery is one of those plate type which need to be filled first before they can be charged, three cells of 1.5V. Either I will make a 4.5V western battery construction if working with the original cell won't work out.

Have made a alternative battery pack from 4 1.2v NiMH AA batteries. Soldered a charger cable to it so I can leave the battery pack in the sight, just open the battery compartment and connect it to the charger.

<tag for pics>

Mounted on my AKS74N

Going for the double bonus reticle picture

#17 ·
Tell me those arent 8 real 45 rnd mags. I only have 1 for my real SLR-105, and no NSPU. That shit is not fair. I was just doing a search on google for 1P29 and came up with a link from some kid that was decked out in Afghan war era gear and had a 1P29 on his airsoft 74. How much are these sights going for that you guys are buying them for airsoft guns? When ever I see the sights, they cost more than the airsoft gun themselves, and even more than my SLR did.

#19 ·
ehhmm, the only 1P29 I saw was on my AKS74N and I can assure you that's a live fire one..

You probably mean the 1PN58 showed earlier on Sturmgrenadiers NDM86

Airsoft or not, that RPK74N is a nice piece

#20 ·
mohawkALSE said he had seen an airsoft Ak-74 (actually it was an Aks-74) with a 1P29. I replied and said that that exact same 1P29 had been posted in this thread...
Which would be your 1P29 :)
As I stated in the "Welcome aboard" topic I'm also an airsofter and a collector of Soviet and Russian equipment and I've had the 1P29 on an airsoft rifle for exactly 5 minutes to take some pictures..
Hope this clears up the confusion :wink:

#22 ·
Haha, I just looked that link up with the Airsoft AKS-74N, and gee, the guy with the pic has the name FW200. Looks like a fimiliar name.

http://www.airsoftgun.ru/phpBB/viewtopi ... b7bf1c5914

Seems that you have gone all out with that. Do the airsoft companies make the 74 series folders? or is that a real one? Way back when I wanted to deck out the M4 I had, but it was just to damn expensive, and then I was old enough to get real rifles so I never bothered. Ive seen they make a Arsenal SLR-105A1 now thats airsoft too. That gives me a good laugh.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.