AK Rifles banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been a member (7n6-ps)here for awhile but due to he transition and old emails I couldn't post. But here I am again and look forward to soaking up all the info I can get. I'm currently on a project of restoring a newly acquired tigr to an early 90s SVD but need help with getting info on the barrel profile dimensions if anyone has that. Not looking to sell that info just need it for personal use.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I've been a member (7n6-ps)here for awhile but due to he transition and old emails I couldn't post. But here I am again and look forward to soaking up all the info I can get. I'm currently on a project of restoring a newly acquired tigr to an early 90s SVD but need help with getting info on the barrel profile dimensions if anyone has that. Not looking to sell that info just need it for personal use.
Welcome back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
103 Posts
Seriously though, try Robert Forbus I believe he’s a member here, if you can’t find him just google his name. If he’s can’t help you he’ll point you in the direction of someone who can

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I contacted Robert forbus several months ago to see if he would make me one or if he had schematics for a svd barrel but he never replied back. I swear alot of this info is being hoarded by people. Anyways I'll start a proper thread for this in the svd section with pics of my rifle.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I contacted Robert forbus several months ago to see if he would make me one or if he had schematics for a svd barrel but he never replied back. I swear alot of this info is being hoarded by people. Anyways I'll start a proper thread for this in the svd section with pics of my rifle.
Try just calling him, usually works...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts