AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
been playing for a month or so... name is SlurpeeDemon.. cant miss me I'm usually a dead body laying some where... LOL

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
silkywilson said:
been playing for a month or so... name is SlurpeeDemon.. cant miss me I'm usually a dead body laying some where... LOL
:mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Joined in, KaiservonTex, and I am also just another corpse in the game. I must say for a free game it is really smooth.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
I joined. Played for about 3 minutes and racked up 6 kills. then it crashed, hope that isn't the norm as I am looking forward to playing some more. Needed a good FPS.

Name is Krinkov, cant beleive it wasn't taken!

I will fool around with it some more after work today.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
i've been playing for a few weeks, name Phazuka.

even though they claim it's hackless, there have been many rounds that were invaded by hackers and botters. they proceed to rack up a huge score 40-0 and no XP. i thought it would be hackless like they claim but i guess no online, multiplayer game is hackproof.

·
Registered
67 Posts
This game is NOWHERE NEAR hack-free.
Unkillable people in the walls and shit. :roll:

That said, it's still pretty enjoyable.
For being a free game, it has less issues than some games I've purchased.
I haven't had a crash or any other problems yet.

And unfortunately, theres just no such thing as a multiplayer game without hacks and cheaters.

I've been playing it for awhile now.
Absolutely worth it's price :mrgreen:

·
Registered
21,891 Posts
ingame name is faceshot357

hehe

·
Registered
43 Posts
I downloaded the game, created an account and waiting for an email so I can verify my account. How long did it take you guys to receive an email from these guys?

·
Registered
21,891 Posts
BodyBag said:
I downloaded the game, created an account and waiting for an email so I can verify my account. How long did it take you guys to receive an email from these guys?
a day or two.

I played once and it was insane! I laughed as I was killed...my killer was killed..and a random guy went flying past..

At the very end I spawned behind some dude and i was like "!?!! YES" but the round was over... Boo..

·
Registered
43 Posts
Finally got to confirm my account and played a little bit. It a good game considering it's free. I like cod4 better but it is still a great game. I run under Savoy1.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I use a Z Board fang.. just a left over from other games, Same layout at the keyboard basically but a little more ergonomic..

·
Registered
67 Posts
BrianWV said:
what sort of controller do you guys use to play the online games?
:lol:

This is the advantage to computer gaming! No stupid controllers :mrgreen:
Playing an FPS with thumbpads drives me nuts.

With a keyboard and mouse, you can map out whatever keys and commands you want...
such as the side buttons on mice :wink:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts