AK Rifles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is my colt le6920. I've put a couple hundred rounds through her. There is a little bit of zippering as picture shows. Other than that this thing looks like it did the day it came out of the box and shoots just as good. Rifle also has a magpul Milspec ctr stock on it as well as a bcm gunfighter charging handle. Original box and manual will be shipped with the rifle. I'm asking $950 shipped, insurance is extra.
View attachment 1411
View attachment 1412

View attachment 1414

If you have anymore questions please ask. I will consider offers. No trades, I'm selling in order to buy something else. Not for sale to ban states. Your dealer must be able to accept transfers from an individual. I will only accept USPS money orders unless your a member I know or have sold/bought from in the past. In the case that you are I'll accept discreet PayPal sent as a gift. Rifle is in Pennsylvania.

·
Premium Member
5,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Second up is a troy battle rail. It has some wear from transportation also I buggered up one of the screws as shown in the picture. I'm asking $110 shipped and insured.
View attachment 1416

·
Premium Member
5,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Takers on the rail? Offers? I don't have an ar anymore so this thing is little more than a paper weight to me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts