AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many here drink it? Personally, I'm 43 and have never had so much as a sip. I drank energy drinks/shots for a while but gave them up. I've worked with people who seemingly couldn't function without it. Not being a hater by any means, just curious.

·
Registered
626 Posts
I drink Coffee and at one time wanted to start me a drive through coffee shop hear in town. But thats my sole vice don't drink alcohol, smoke or anything else. Picked up drinking coffee in the army and I guess it stuck. I even grow It last year I harvested and proccesed enough beans to make four cups.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
My grandmother corrupted me at a young age. I drink so much coffee you could cremate me and open a coffee shop with the ashes...
Never fell into the "Starbucks" trap though, plain black work supplied hot water and beans please.

·
Registered
22,613 Posts
I "collect" coffee when it's too cheap to pass up.

I don't drink it daily but when I do have some, it's something halfway decent... I don't dig swill.

...Jimmy tell 'em what I mean

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
Having lived in the Pacific NW for the past 20 some odd years you kind of need good strong coffee to make it through the long dark wet winters. There's a reason why a chain like Starbucks originally came from a place like Seattle and not Los Angeles.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Having lived in the Pacific NW for the past 20 some odd years you kind of need good strong coffee to make it through the long dark wet winters. There's a reason why a chain like Starbucks originally came from a place like Seattle and not Los Angeles.
Soooo very, very true.

·
Registered
864 Posts
I only drink 1 cup a day, but it's a 32 oz one. I like it like I like my women, tan, sweet, and creamy. In my mug I put a tablespoon of raw sugar, a tablespoon of raw honey, and a little milk. I brew my own every morning, and use the Kirkland brand Columbian coffee from Costco. Far from the usual PNW coffee snob, but Boo style black coffee is NOT drinkable by me!.

·
Registered
6,175 Posts
I have never tried, coffee, any tobacco product, drank a coke or Pepsi. I do have to have at least one Dr. pepper a day.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
I rarely drink it, and when I do its more like hot chocolate. Lots of cream and sugar.

·
Premium Member
13,384 Posts
Folgers every morning. I drink it black...3 cups and good to go!.

lol...Jimmy tell 'em what I mean

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
Everyday, several times a day. There's a local shop that sells beans from all over the world. I buy them in pounds and come back for the ones I like. I also drink tea, real tea, both caffeinated and herbal. I can drink 3 espressos and go to bed in an hour with a problem

·
Premium Member
13,384 Posts
Everyday, several times a day. There's a local shop that sells beans from all over the world. I buy them in pounds and come back for the ones I like. I also drink tea, real tea, both caffeinated and herbal. I can drink 3 espressos and go to bed in an hour with a problem
I can drink 3 espressos and go to bed in an hour with a problem...lol I won't EVEN ask...:cool:

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
What? It doesn't keep me up. I drink coffee for flavor and habit not for the caffeine. :D

i also LOVE good beer and good tequila. Whiskey and scotch too but they give me headaches. Smoked from 16 till 2months ago when I quit cold turkey. Smoked 2 packs a day for 15 years

1 - 20 of 85 Posts