AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I figured we needed a PS3 thread since there was one for the Xbox :mrgreen:

Anyhow, I haven't started online gaming yet and don't have a lot of time to play games either. But I picked up a copy of CoD 4 and Rainbo Six: Vegas2. Now I usualy spend most of my free time playing Vegas 2 and to be honest, my favorite weapon is the G36...you get a 100rd drum :heavy: I switch around on CoD 4 between the MP5 and the AK...I love both weapon systems.

So do we have any experienced online PS3 gamers?

CoD4 PS3 online Players list:

RocketFoot or nOOb_Buster
Soviet47
superhawk138
eodinert

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is two :mrgreen:

Well I just got my PS3 connected to the net. Now I need to pick up a head set and figure it out.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kenelm52 said:
Working on it... still, been busy :goof:

I'll check in once I'm set up online with a username.
Same here...

I picked up my head set today but I'll be lucky to get a user name. I have a date with an Oral surgeon in an hour. So I dought seriously that I'll be up to conversing the rest of the week :neutral:

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
turbothis said:
will my ps uno work? :shock:
No.

But with all the money you may soon be getting from me you could go out and get yourself a nice shiny PS3.

playstation name "MRWIGGINS" checking in.

·
Registered
593 Posts
oh, dammit now i gotta spend the cash to get hooked up to the net

i have been meaning to for sometime but it always seems ammo mysteriously shows up at my door instead. :goof: :wink:

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Correction on my psn name:

It's MRWiggins

First three capital, the rest lower case.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
superhawk138 said:
I'll send a friends invite to you guys tomorrow night. Played a few games with RomG78.
If I sucked then it was my little Bros playing. :wink:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts