AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
8,426 Posts
Good, he can go back to England, if they will take him.

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
toolbag morgan said:
in his interview with the times, morgan said he thought the audience may have grown weary of his focus on gun control -- a major topic of conversation on the show in the wake of several mass shootings in the united states.

"look, i am a british guy debating american cultural issues, including guns, which has been very polarizing," he said. "there is no doubt that there are many in the audience who are tired of me banging on about it."

hahahahahahahahhahaha

·
Registered
8,426 Posts
CNN said:
"In his interview with the Times, Morgan said he thought the audience may have grown weary of his focus on gun control -- a major topic of conversation on the show in the wake of several mass shootings in the United States.
"Look, I am a British guy debating American cultural issues, including guns, which has been very polarizing," he said. "There is no doubt that there are many in the audience who are tired of me banging on about it." "
No sh3t!!!

·
Registered
8,426 Posts
You beat me to it, hehe!

·
Registered
768 Posts
Isn't the first time we booted out some superior English jacknob who wanted to ban guns and bring the savage colonials to heel. Probably won't be the last.

·
Super Moderator
26,331 Posts
"Look, I am a British guy debating American cultural issues, including guns, which has been very polarizing," he said. "There is no doubt that there are many in the audience who are tired of me banging on about it."

The key word here is "debate". He never once had a discussion, or debate on this issue, but instead used his show to push his personal anti gun stance with rapid fire questions designed to keep the guest off balance, and then constantly interrupted him/her when they were trying to answer. Good riddance.

Reactions: VietIraqVet

·
Registered
4,746 Posts
"Look, I am a British guy debating American cultural issues, including guns, which has been very polarizing," he said. "There is no doubt that there are many in the audience who are tired of me banging on about it."

The key word here is "debate". He never once had a discussion, or debate on this issue, but instead used his show to push his personal anti gun stance with rapid fire questions designed to keep the guest off balance, and then constantly interrupted him/her when they were trying to answer. Good riddance.
What makes me laugh about the whole thing is my mother is a Brit. She was born in the UK and grew up all over the world. We've had a good relationship over the years and guns were one of the things that strengthened our relationship. When the post Sandy Hook backlash started we would have discussions about how the media just didn't get it.....Piers absolutely disgusted her and she would constantly say things like "This bloody idiot will never get why people are so passionate about this issue." and "For people to have a honest discussion about guns in America people like Piers first need to be pushed out of the conversation."

She is as happy as I am he is going off the air.

·
Technical Advisor
16,054 Posts
He seemed to be a pompous a$$ to me. The best gun "debate" he had was the one where Jesse Ventura in front of a live audience handed him his hat and the whole crowd was on the Jesse's pro gun side of the discussion. It was classic.

Good riddance., and "don't let the door hit ya where the dog bit ya!"

·
Registered
22,613 Posts
See ya never, ya cock-biting shit-fucking bag of rotted dick cysts!

Money says he'll try to worm his way into another bloated corpse of an alphabet news agency or something...

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
He will be back, probably doing some sort of Sally Jessie/Geraldo type show on daytime TV, or rating 13 year olds on their singing ability.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts