AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
Cleopatra Giron. Queen of de'nile.
I actually wish the anchor would have been a little less tongue in cheek about the bullshit and just said straight up
NOPE! You got kicked out of office for breaking your oaths to the Constitution and your constituents; stop making up excuses!

·
Super Moderator
10,328 Posts
It's never their fault. Basically saying that most Democrats are sick, lame, lazy and too stupid to figure out how to get to a polling place.

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
I almost shot milk out my nose when the anchor asked "So, do you think that other states are vulnerable to these grassroots insurgencies?"

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
I almost shot milk out my nose when the anchor asked "So, do you think that other states are vulnerable to these grassroots insurgencies?"
So now, voters that engage in recall efforts are being equated with insurgencies? Fucking incredible.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Voter suppression is using the power of the IRS, FBI, BATFE and TSA to abuse honest, law abiding American citizens by punishing political associations in opposition to the collectivist, fascist, statist powers pulling the levers in District of Corruption - now that's voter suppression!

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
it's never their fault. Basically saying that most democrats are sick, lame, lazy and too stupid to figure out how to get to a polling place.

exactly!

·
Super Moderator
26,331 Posts
This is the quote that made laugh:"People didn’t know what it was about. There was voter confusion,” Giron added. “We didn’t even know what the rules of the game were.”

·
Registered
8,917 Posts
If only those people in the wheelchairs stuck in the hospitals could have gotten to vote like Giron said...
Debbie Wassermann Schultz must have been right. :bsflag:

·
Registered
791 Posts
Well, maybe if you're some confused individual that just didn't know whats going on, what the rules are, or what day it is, puttering around in endless circles in your wheelchair...well, maybe you should just sit this one out.

·
Banned
57 Posts
Don't forget, CNN is as sympathetic to Giron's loss as they are Morse and are probably in a mild state of shock and disappointment themselves. Giron is just so patently stupid she makes her sane supporters look like buffoons, wish they had done some cameos of those people to really put some light on the roaches.

·
Banned
950 Posts
She was counting on her constituents to vote twice, once at the polls without their ID's and again from home with mail in ballots.

·
Registered
22,613 Posts
Well, maybe if you're some confused individual that just didn't know whats going on, what the rules are, or what day it is, puttering around in endless circles in your wheelchair...well, maybe you should just sit this one out.

·
Registered
22,613 Posts
Yep.. sure am.

Go ahead and re-send the PM.. i cleared a lot of my inbox

1 - 20 of 22 Posts