AK Rifles banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CLOSED

Finally getting around to organizing all my SADF gear thanks to my hours getting cut

I'll have more SADF gear to post up in the coming weeks, just a whole lot to go through. For right now it's just R4/R5 slings from South Africa, but they'll work on other types of rifles too. Various conditions, All slings are still very usable. The do not need hooks to work, and they were usually used without the hooks anyways, they just thread through the sling mount and loop. Most have seen some kind of use and will have some South African dust and grime in them that's included for free :) Some metal hardware will have some chips in the paint and possibly minor rust

Rules:
-First "I'll take it", gets it. PM me after you post please!
-CROSS-POSTED so time stamp rules
-I accept discreet PayPal (no "gun words"!), USPS Money Orders, or Cash
-If you have any questions, please PM me.
-Willing to combine shipping with any other items I'm selling/ work out a package deal

Full size pics here:

Salty Bois. These slings have seen things, so stains, dirt, worn paint and a little bit of surface on the buckles, etc. But still in perfect working condition:
SOLD 1 - $45 shipped SOLD
2 - had a bent buckle (see pic, doesn't effect function), otherwise the canvas condition is the best of the Salty ones- $45 shipped
3 - $40 shipped
4 - $40 shipped

Close up of the bent buckle on #2:

Light Use:
Will have some wear, some staining, and/or some dirt.
5 - wide tab LMG type - $65 shipped
6 - wide tab LMG type with frayed ends, has some "trench" writing - $60 shipped
7 - has some "trench" writing, sun faded - $60 shipped
SOLD 8 - has some "trench" writing - $65 shipped SOLD
9 - has a decent amount of staining - $60 shipped
10 - has a tiny bit of "trench" writing, best condition out of the Light Use slings - $68 shipped

Two of them (#5 and #6) have wider tabs. Size difference:

Example of buckle condition, note the tiny paint chipping and surface rust:

Very Light Use/Like New:
SOLD
11 - Very Good condition with some dirty tabs (see pics) - $75 shipped SOLD
12 - Very Good condition with some staining on end of tabs (see pics) - $70 Shipped
13 - Very Good + condition - $80 shipped
SOLD 14 - Has the optional hooks, hooks have some pitting (see pics), sling otherwise in Like New condition with a bit of dirt on the tab ends. $90 shipped SOLD
SOLD 15 - Has the optional hooks, Nicest sling of the bunch, in Like New condition with a bit of dirt on the tab ends. $95 shipped SOLD

The pitting on #14 hooks:

#15 hooks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Price Drop!

Finally getting around to organizing all my SADF gear thanks to my hours getting cut

I'll have more SADF gear to post up in the coming weeks, just a whole lot to go through. For right now it's just R4/R5 slings from South Africa, but they'll work on other types of rifles too. Various conditions, All slings are still very usable. The do not need hooks to work, and they were usually used without the hooks anyways, they just thread through the sling mount and loop. Most have seen some kind of use and will have some South African dust and grime in them that's included for free :) Some metal hardware will have some chips in the paint and possibly minor rust

Rules:
-Willing to combine shipping with any other items I'm selling/ work out a package deal

Full size pics here:

Salty Bois. These slings have seen things, so stains, dirt, worn paint and a little bit of surface on the buckles, etc. But still in perfect working condition:
2 - had a bent buckle (see pic, doesn't effect function), otherwise the canvas condition is the best of the Salty ones- $45 shipped
3 - $40 shipped
4 - $40 shipped

Light Use:
10 - has a tiny bit of "trench" writing, best condition out of the Light Use slings - $68 shipped

Very Light Use/Like New:
SOLD
12 - Very Good condition with some staining on end of tabs (see pics) - $70 Shipped
SOLD 14 - Has the optional hooks, hooks have some pitting (see pics), sling otherwise in Like New condition with a bit of dirt on the tab ends. $90 shipped SOLD
SOLD 15 - Has the optional hooks, Nicest sling of the bunch, in Like New condition with a bit of dirt on the tab ends. $95 shipped SOLD

#15 hooks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Price Drop!

Rules:

Full size pics here:

3 - $40 shipped
4 - $40 shipped

Light Use:

Very Light Use/Like New:
SOLD

#15 hooks
Do you have any of these left?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Price Drop!

Rules:

Full size pics here:

3 - $40 shipped
4 - $40 shipped

Light Use:

Very Light Use/Like New:
SOLD

#15 hooks
Hi, do you still have any of these left?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts