AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Cleaning up extra parts/pieces, some rare trench art (reduced 12/6)

I have for sale a few extra pieces parts I don't need anymore. these are cross posted on another forum, first to post I will take it gets first rights. I can take a discreet paypal or money order. Buyer to pay shipping

1- Romanian reverse dong handguard. these are for the UF stocks. Has trench art on both sides, has names carved lightly on both sides. Is a dark finish with a glossy type finish on it. Good condition. $50 SPF MCurtis762

2- Dragunov stock for stamped AK. Like the kind that came with the WASR's during the ban. reduced to $10

3- Unique Yugoslavian barrel. I had Matt (turbothis) weld up both the Barrel pin channel and Hand guard retainer slot. I had planned to use this with a Bulgarian milled kit, hence what was welded up. Bore is super shiny and crisp. Has a minor amount of galling. This is perfect for someone who wants to build up one of the Bulgarian milled kits that were floating around not too long ago. reduced to $40

4- Rforbus Barrel push out tool. Was used a few times, but I am including a brand new brass shoe. reduced to $40

5- Tapco piston, can be used in either AK-47 or 74 lengths. Brand New reduced to $10

6- CAI G3/Cetme US made handguard. Solid plastic, heavy. Will count as a 922r compliance part since it is US made. Free with any other purchase

7- Bulgarian milled Gas Block with sling Loop $14 SPF type 56-1

8- Bulgarian Milled Front Sight Block $12 SPF type 56-1

9- AKM Upper handguard with gouge, for BFPU look reduced to $3

10- Bulgarian AK-74 hand guard set. $20 SPF Shep

11- M72 Bipod Lug reduced to $8

12- Very rare Chinese Stamped stock with Yugo civil War trench art. Chinese stock sets coming from the Yugo wars are rare as heck and this is the only one I have personally seen with trench art on it. It is in definite BFPU shape, with lots of dings and dents. Has a repair to the front ear and lots of carvings. Has the sun and moon symbols commonly used by the Muslim forces during the war, along with a bunch of other names on the flip side. Dark finish makes it hard for pics to show all the carvings. One of a kind piece here, not to be missed by collectors of trench art. $40 SPDF Deezgunz

13- Romanian UF trunnion and stock set. Missing the three small pins, which are easy to replace, I just never got around to it. $85 SPF MCurtis762

·
Registered
190 Posts
Just a thought...Could your chinese stock possibly be an Albanian stock? Since the chinese set up the Albanian arsenal the rifles were very similar. If so, wouldn't it be more rare than an actual chinese stock?

·
Registered
184 Posts
ill take seven and eight

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump, prices reduced on all remaining items

1 - 6 of 6 Posts