AK Rifles banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, has anyone here used Classicfirearms.com? I am thinking of purchasing a rifle from them but am a little weary to use anyone outside of gunbroker considering it’s online and rather large expenses. I’ve read good and bad reviews from review cites online. Any feedback at all would be great. Thank you

·
Registered
192 Posts
Never had an issue. If the price for the item you want seems appealing, I'd say go for it.

Reactions: BananaMag

·
Registered
8,478 Posts
Buying new, shouldn’t be any problems.

For used guns, they’re a crap shoot. I’ve found that they are unable or unwilling to correctly sort and grade batches of the surplus guns they sell.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Two and a half years ago they charged me for a gun and never sent it. After 3 months of the run around I figured they we’re idiots. Luckily I was able to reverse the charges through my credit card company to get my money back.

Prior to the above incident I had done $15K+ worth of business with them in a 3 to 4 year span without complaint. Have not done business with them since and never will. If one person at Classic would have acted responsibly, or been honest with me, or would have apologized for the situation I’d been ok with them. Shop elsewhere is my recommendation.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have bought two guns from them. No problems. Their prices, even after shipping and transfer fees, are still slightly better than the major gun store near me. Just my opinion.

FLP762

1 - 10 of 10 Posts