AK Rifles banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Edit: RPG sale fell through with my friend...back on the market.

OK Guys...have to sell more of the rare ones again. :neutral: Don't really want to but you know how "funding other projects" goes. :razz: :mrgreen: As per the forum rules, first "I'll take it" gets it.

1975 Russian Izzy AKM PLO Parts Kit
Kit is non matching. Bolt and carrier match, top cover and trunnion do not. Very nice bore. Shiny with strong rifling. Trunnion is not cut like some of the Russian kits. Good wood with a few dings, definately refinishable if you want to go that route...though I think it will look better worn if you ask me. There is what looks like a very small amount of splattered white paint visible on the left side of the stock that looks like it would come off with minimal effort. All parts minus receiver are included including original F/A FCG where legal. I will refinish the wood in original finish shellac for a small fee if you would like it done. I have references and before/after pictures if you would like this service as well.
Price: $925 shipped
*SOLD and SHIPPED*

Chinese Type 56 RPG-2
Good condition Chinese RPG-2 demilled to BATFE specs. Bakelite handguards included. Demilled rocket grenade included. Fire control group included. If I can find it then I also have an RPG grenade backpack that I will include. OD in color and looks like "unissued surplus".
Price: $650 shipped and insured

AMD-65 Kit With Wooden Grips
100% matching # parts kit. Wooden grips. Great looking all around. Strong bore. Folder locks up tight.
Price: $285 shipped and insured

bottom kit in this picture

bottom kit in this picture

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Damn,......................I'm counting my pennies,............will get back to you! :grin:

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I'll take it: First in line for RPG-2 please. Thanks!

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CatalystX said:
IM sent.

ETA: I will take the Russian PLO parts kit.
SPF to CatalystX. I'll send payment info via PM in a few hours. I'm very much late right now and only on for a second! :grin:

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SteveM said:
I'll take it: First in line for RPG-2 please. Thanks!
Hi Steve, I'll put you second in line...you may have been typing when I was editing my message as the time stamps are only 7 minutes apart but please see message above
*24 hour courtesy hold for an AKF friend who is trying to get the money together off the market until tomorrow 8/19 at 10:30pm EST*
my last edit: 9:31 server time... your post: 9:38 server time. Let me know if your offer still stands for tomorrow and I'll mark it SPF for you in the event it goes back on the market. Sorry if you didn't see that and thanks for your understanding. Mods please let me know if this is a reasonable action. I would certainly give it to to Steve if the timestamp was prior to my edit. Want to follow forum rules 100% and not be a jerk to anyone.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
No prob, first in line behind your friend is what I should have said.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts