AK Rifles banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if anyone else has bought any chinese uniforms along with their CHICOM AK's, but I put this together for mine. It's absolutely chinese, and believe it's all from the Cultural Revolution Era. I sold my Type Bakelite Sidefolder (getting into Russian AKM's) and will now be collecting Russian issue gear to go with my AKM. Don't know what I'll do with this...but it sure looked good with my Chinese AK.

· Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gee I just found my old thread and your reply. I thought it would look great with a chinese AK and then I got interested in Russian ones. I think I've got over $200, but it's just hanging up and would let go for $165.00 The MAO badge and arm band from cultural revolution alone would probably be close to that for a collector. My direct email works best and I can send you detailed measurements (i.e., inseam, neck, sleeve length, so on). [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.