AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a '94 MAK 90 that has CJA importer markings on it. After doing a little research, I found that those initials stand for China Jing An. I also have 400 rds. of 7.62x39 in green boxes with their name on them. Come to find out, this company got into deep doodoo with the BATF for trying to import full auto AK's for civilian sale! Apparently with some of them coming from Korea!?! Does anyone here have any more info on this ? Here is the link to where I got my info: www.chicom47.net/Importers/ImportCompanies.htm
Scroll down the page a little past half way to find CJA.

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
And that is exactly why Klinton banned Chicom bits across the board.

No guns

No parts

No ammo

Nothing ever again

:sad:

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sayhalo2dabadguy said:
Those bastards.
Yeah, it's fuckin' crazy. I wonder if any of these guns got out or if the BATF got them all. It amazes me that they would even try this. I have searched and can't seem to find more info on this. By the way, I love your avatar.

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
pin

They brought in egyptian guns also with the third pin.The batf went & tracked down all those guns, don't they check a sample or the whole lot?before allowing these to brought in

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is what you would think, but quite a few third pin Chinese rifles are still floating around. They show up from time to time on Gunbroker and at gunshows.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Yeah, a few years back SOG was able to get some Yugo M-76 sniper rifles in that were apparently on the no-no list. Also heard of a few third pin hole welded-up reciever Romy PSLs that they were tracking down. It does seem to happen every now and again.

Sure do wish they'd let them bring the parts back though....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts