AK Rifles banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
This is a Norinco Hunter made to look like a galil. I've got a friend that made one of these. Its pretty cool actually. The real way to finish this off would to be cut off the end of the Rec. and weld on Galil Rear Rec. section. I've seen it done and they look great when done right.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like it...thought it was pretty high on the cool factor...guy said it was worth $300....LOL, I'll take a couple at that price. Lot of work envoled. I know the Chinese just before the ban hit was getting ready to send some really cool stuff over, Ive seen a photo of something very close to that and it was Chinese.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Here's mine in it's current state, haven't had much time to work on it in the last few weeks. Old trigger guard removed, G2 polished and in. That's about as far as I've got so far :neutral:

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
B-29Gunner said:
Here's mine in it's current state, haven't had much time to work on it in the last few weeks. Old trigger guard removed, G2 polished and in. That's about as far as I've got so far :neutral:
Hell stick a loaded mag in it and your ready to go LOL :grin:

·
Super Moderator
9,409 Posts
Any Chinese AK is a great weapon to have...............

There is a MAK-90 in the Market Place right now for sale....Looks Good!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Dieter122 said:
poor rifle...

:neutral:
Fear not Dieter! For once my $400 package of Tapco accessories arrive, it shall be the coolest Tapco-Tactical rifle you've ever seen!!! Don't hate me because you aint me, babe! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
on a side note.....b-29---thats a sweet avatar......my buddy found his grandfathers ww2 stuff....it was a suitcase with all the operation manuals for the power turrets on a b29....even had his O2 mask...pretty neat stuff......

·
Registered
52 Posts
crazychris said:
on a side note.....b-29---thats a sweet avatar......my buddy found his grandfathers ww2 stuff....it was a suitcase with all the operation manuals for the power turrets on a b29....even had his O2 mask...pretty neat stuff......
Thanks Chris! Could you ask your friend if he found any manuals w/ his Grandfather's stuff that were on the pneumatic bomb bay doors? Specifically, I need the manual that came w/ the "kits" when they were retrofitting the new pneumatic system on the A/C. Can never seem to find one, and I've been searching for the damn actuators for years!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts